SportsWrath

Sportswath 1 Fantasy Football Roll Call

BronxRik

League Expansion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add more teams to the league?

• Yes, 10 teams max.
    • Yes, 12 teams max.
    • No.

gotta love these report cards. "you drafted along our projections so you get an A"

2 kickers and 2 defenses is enough to get you laughed out of the leagues I play in with buddies. I know it was auto-drafted for TT.

Johnathan Stewart, Andre Johnson, and even Anquan Bolden are pretty terrible picks. Maybe back in like 2008 that would be a B rated team.

While I was drafting, I didn't really notice this:

"It's likely that in Week 10, JPP's Firecrackers will either be scraping the wire or begging for a trade (Andrew Luck and Colin Kaepernick will both be on bye). You can give Favre a call, but texting him isn't recommended."

I just picked up Kaepernick because he's probably a top 12 fantasy QB and if I have him, someone else doesn't. Now I'll have to drop a scrub like Heath Miller for a QB come week 10. The Favre comment is pretty hilarious.

yeah they focus on really stupid things. on the draft app when you look at projected standings they are just adding up all the projected points for every player even though you can't play everybody at the same time

yeah they focus on really stupid things. on the draft app when you look at projected standings they are just adding up all the projected points for every player even though you can't play everybody at the same time

Yeah it doesn't make too much sense. I was pretty happy with my draft but they say I'll finish like 5-8 haha.

I got an undeserved B.

I'm assuming the "OUT" tags are for the pre-season, cuz I got a load of them.

I knew Gates was on suspension, but he'll be back in the thick of things so I grabbed him as insurance. I was gonna do the same with Brady but some asshat stole him right before me.

2 kickers and 2 defenses is enough to get you laughed out of the leagues I play in with buddies. I know it was auto-drafted for TT.

Johnathan Stewart, Andre Johnson, and even Anquan Bolden are pretty terrible picks. Maybe back in like 2008 that would be a B rated team.

Yeah, they picked 2 defense for me, fucking stupid

Yeah, they picked 2 defense for me, fucking stupid

I think I ended up picking a second defense with my final pick. They are easy options to drop and I didn't see anyone who really stood out as a sleeper. But two kickers is kind of inexcusable for an auto-pick system...freaking Yahoo.

I think I ended up picking a second defense with my final pick. They are easy options to drop and I didn't see anyone who really stood out as a sleeper. But two kickers is kind of inexcusable for an auto-pick system...freaking Yahoo.

Yeah i need to get rid of my kicker

• 3 weeks later...

BOOMMMMMMM starting out HOT

How about that, CAM NEWTON FOR 44 POINTS.

Picked up T. Benjamin after those explosive 2 weeks!

Facing HERC next week, let's see if Mariota can have a good game against Indy...now that Romo is gone

One of these SW league's QB scoring is fucked, I think it's this one. Case might beat me and he didn't even play a flex and one of his other dudes put up a goose egg. Roethlisberger got him about a 100 points.

One of these SW league's QB scoring is fucked, I think it's this one. Case might beat me and he didn't even play a flex and one of his other dudes put up a goose egg. Roethlisberger got him about a 100 points.

Probably the one I am in because Sam Bradford went off.... actualyl 25 points for someone with 224 yards and 2 INTs. naw

Also week 1 for Sam Bradford:

37.60 points for sam bradford after 336 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT.

I mean, it should definitely be lower than that...oh well,t he whole league runs that way so it wouldn't change that much i think

Wait, say what? Is that our league? He had 60 points which is actually still a lot lmao but Luck can put up that many points too. To be fair, you could actually win tonight

Wait, say what? Is that our league? He had 60 points which is actually still a lot lmao but Luck can put up that many points too. To be fair, you could actually win tonight

Yeah, I should win, anyway. I think it is this league. 100 was my exaggeration, hehe. What is it like a .25 per yard or something!?