SportsWrath

And with the 5th pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the NY Giants choose....

fringe

A week ago went Oline, but honestly we need a OG and no OG will go top five. My current pick....

As much as I hate the SEC Cooper looks good even though he disappeared Saturday night. My FSU bias wants Rashad Greene.

Exactly... just like anyone and everyone else on this team.

My gut tells me the Giants may cut Cruz in the offseason... I think there's some kind of buyer's remorse given the size of his contract.. he's good but not for that much... I can totally see the Giants getting a solid X WR in FA.. at least I want them to go after Dez.

My gut tells me the Giants may cut Cruz in the offseason... I think there's some kind of buyer's remorse given the size of his contract.. he's good but not for that much... I can totally see the Giants getting a solid X WR in FA.. at least I want them to go after Dez.

Nas, just stop already. There is no way in hell Jerrah lets Dez walk.

That's not a reason for the Giants not to go after him... we can drive up his price point at least... My 2nd choice would be Brandon Marshall but I'm not sure he's a FA this offseason anyway..

Cruz won't be cut and I don't want him to be. He needs that contract redone however. Getting Bryant is a pipedream that we should leave alone. Besides our Oline and DLine need to be handled first and foremost.

Correct... O and D lines can be rebuilt thru the draft.. we already have a lot of young guys on both lines and they'll gel together as time goes by..

As much as I hate the SEC Cooper looks good even though he disappeared Saturday night. My FSU bias wants Rashad Greene.

He had a nice run that tied it in the 2nd quarter and still ended up with 8 rec for 83 yards. Jalen Mills is a good CB. I have Josue Matias from FSU in round three

He had a nice run that tied it in the 2nd quarter and still ended up with 8 rec for 83 yards. Jalen Mills is a good CB. I have Josue Matias from FSU in round three

Didn't catch that one. I was in the middle of a meeting at work that happened to fall right in the middle of the FSU game. :cwy:

I don't know, some of the stuff I just heard yesterday about what Dez has already been offered indicates that the Cowboys aren't willing to give him a long term deal... I mean, he was offered a ten year contract, but with virtually no guaranteed money. It wasn't an endorsement of the kind of person they think he is.

Round 1: Best O-lineman available, or best MLB. Yeah, we need help on the line, but I'd take a QB of the defense to last ten years too. We haven't had a smart guy there since Pierce, and holy shit JaQuain Fucking Williams might be on the roster again if we don't get some playmakers there.

Round 2: A fucking Center that doesn't get pushed 5 yards back when he snaps the ball, or a Guard that mauls people for once.

Round 3-7: Best player available.