SportsWrath

Eric Ebron's pro day.

Bigblue25

I had high hopes for Kuhn. He should be back to health...I just don't know how he'll do. He had a mean streak and a non-stop motor and looked like he'd pan out. Perhaps the coaches think he is ready. That would be a nice surprise.

I liked his motor as well. I could be wrong but at this time last year we had Joseph, Jenkins, Patterson, Kuhn, Rogers, and we still draft Big Hank in the 2nd. I realize we don't have the luxury to stock pile DTs but that's a drastic change from a year ago.

if we can get Bryan Stork in like the 4th or 5th I'd be pretty pleased.

I also like the center out of syracuse, late round pick, possibly undrafted.

Same here. I'd really be happy with landing Stork. Not to sure about the Syracuse center but I'll look into him.

Same here. I'd really be happy with landing Stork. Not to sure about the Syracuse center but I'll look into him.

remember im biased.

but i think like 6th or 7th round where its basically hope you get lucky he's worth a chance.

or undrafted even better, which seems to end up being the case with guys i liked the for the giants in the 6th or 7th.

historically i wanted the giants to get hynoski, herzlich, pascoe and probably a few others in the late rounds and they ended up signing them undrafted.

if we can get Bryan Stork in like the 4th or 5th I'd be pretty pleased.

I also like the center out of syracuse, late round pick, possibly undrafted.

6'1 290 pds that's really small. I have us taking Stork though in round 5, We might draft Swanson from Arkansas in round 4.

he was 306 just the other day at his pro day.

Apparently he struggled in the bench press too. Can't believe he put on that much in the offseason. He's most likely going undrafted. Bromley is the guy I like from Cuse.

I would be legitimately surprised that with the performance of the offensive line last year, Beatty's injury and lack of production, and merely serviceable (in my opinion) free agent pick ups that the Giants front office is content going into the season without an offensive lineman prospect in the first or second round to add to the mix. Thinking they've fixed the biggest issue with the 2013 NYG with what they have done up to this point would be a costly mistake. A tight end in the first round, while flashy, would be completely unwise.

+1

I think Schwartz is a huge upgrade over Boothe but that line was in a shambles .... They need a tight end who can block and that is a player that will be around for a while

I would like them to go OL in round 1 & 2

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING EBRON CAN'T BLOCK! Here's a good writeup on Ebron for the uninformed

http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/3/28/5553852/2014-nfl-draft-scouting-report-eric-ebron-film-study-giants

I think it's his run blocking that is in question not his pass blocking, which is what the Giant's typically ask of their TEs is to do nothing but run block.

Then again it's MacADoodles system maybe he wont be using TEs as extra lineman and actually be using them as offensive weapons and since Ebron is being regarded as the best pass catching TE to be seen in a draft for a long time, maybe the Giant's would benefit from getting him.

However, I still don't want Ebron in the first, not with the talent at O-line and possibly getting the best WR heck even landing the best CB in the draft sitting at 12.

You have to wonder how much of the Giants slowly releasing information about who they might take and the mocks being made who think they know what the Giants are going to take - is nothing more than a smokescreen.

Personally, I think the Giants are extremely interested in Zack Martin....the only name I haven't seen on any mock on the internet going to the Giants. Lewan is a monster and has the perfect size and athleticism for an OT (like Beatty). Martin doesn't have the great size, but he's a real footballer - non-stop motor, incredibly agile, extremely smart - and a player who understands the whole game instead of focusing on technique of one position as if he's in a box rather than part of a team.

Martin could very well end up being the best OT in the draft once the real NFL games get going and it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see the Giants snap him up in the first.

I think it's his run blocking that is in question not his pass blocking, which is what the Giant's typically ask of their TEs is to do nothing but run block.

Then again it's MacADoodles system maybe he wont be using TEs as extra lineman and actually be using them as offensive weapons and since Ebron is being regarded as the best pass catching TE to be seen in a draft for a long time, maybe the Giant's would benefit from getting him.

However, I still don't want Ebron in the first, not with the talent at O-line and possibly getting the best WR heck even landing the best CB in the draft sitting at 12.

Yeah, the same people that said I hate Gilbride's offense are saying it would be great if we brought in a Jake Ballard type TE. Ebron doesn't need to pass block. WR's and Oline we can get later.

It doesn't matter because we're drafting Lewan or Martin in the 1st.

It all comes down to MacADoodles system.

If the coaches feel like he is going to be using a TE like he did in Finley(sp?) with the Packers I could see them drafting Ebron.

However if it comes down to it where MacALackaDo decides to run more of what is in tune with TC, then I could see the best WR or best OT off the board at that point. We need to protect Eli, period, without a O-line we might as well have Nassib back there. Not to mention we have arguably the best possession WR in the game in Cruz, who needs a true #1 to take pressure of him, Ebron could also fill this role but I feel a true WR, especially if somehow Watkins is there will be a better fit.

If the coaches feel like he is going to be using a TE like he did in Finley(sp?) with the Packers I could see them drafting Ebron.

However if it comes down to it where MacALackaDo decides to run more of what is in tune with TC, then I could see the best WR or best OT off the board at that point. We need to protect Eli, period, without a O-line we might as well have Nassib back there. Not to mention we have arguably the best possession WR in the game in Cruz, who needs a true #1 to take pressure of him, Ebron could also fill this role but I feel a true WR, especially if somehow Watkins is there will be a better fit.

Pretty much how I feel. I personally don't want Ebron (not at no. 12 overall anyway), but I don't have a team of scouts working for me or know what McAdoo and TC want in an offense. If we draft him...I will cringe and hope to hell they know something I don't.

I really want a legit left tackle. I would still be happy with a stud WR, but reading that they have more faith in Randle than I do, and have "big plans" for Manningham....they might not think a WR is a must have. I would be extremely disappointed if they went with a CB or a Safety. I want the best LT left in the draft and I hope like hell we can get Yankey in the 2nd.

The OL is a more pressing need and the crop of TEs/WRs this don't strike me as 1st round material

Pretty much how I feel. I personally don't want Ebron (not at no. 12 overall anyway), but I don't have a team of scouts working for me or know what McAdoo and TC want in an offense. If we draft him...I will cringe and hope to hell they know something I don't.

I really want a legit left tackle. I would still be happy with a stud WR, but reading that they have more faith in Randle than I do, and have "big plans" for Manningham....they might not think a WR is a must have. I would be extremely disappointed if they went with a CB or a Safety. I want the best LT left in the draft and I hope like hell we can get Yankey in the 2nd.

Our strongest position in the CB position... No fucking way we draft that ... And there are no stud WRs either... The only position on the D I won't be upset drafting is the DL.

Bluntly... Our 1st rounder needs to be a mean 300+ lbs.

Our strongest position in the CB position... No fucking way we draft that ... And there are no stud WRs either... The only position on the D I won't be upset drafting is the DL.

Bluntly... Our 1st rounder needs to be a mean 300+ lbs.

We have DRC and Prince, and I'm still not convinced on Prince, and we are lacking in quality CB depth.

This years first round WR talent is probably some of the best seen, Watkins is basically the same WR of Jones in Atlanta (who is far better then any of our WRs on the roster) and we might just have a shot at him.

Your getting the draft all wrong Nas, there is a ton of O-lineman in this draft, frankly any draft in the last five years who are quality even probowl starters.

Colleges now are putting out more starting O-line type players then in the past 10 years.

We have DRC and Prince, and I'm still not convinced on Prince, and we are lacking in quality CB depth.

This years first round WR talent is probably some of the best seen, Watkins is basically the same WR of Jones in Atlanta (who is far better then any of our WRs on the roster) and we might just have a shot at him.

Your getting the draft all wrong Nas, there is a ton of O-lineman in this draft, frankly any draft in the last five years who are quality even probowl starters.

Colleges now are putting out more starting O-line type players then in the past 10 years.

The trauma from last season still affects me :)

The trauma from last season still affects me :)

Well it can be attributed to every position on the team quite honestly.

Eli played like shit, O-line played like shit, WRs were shit, frankly the only positions that did what they were suppose to was Kicker and Punter.

Coaches just got to make the best decision they can at #12.

It's just we might have a shot at the best WR/CB/TE in the draft, I mean a guy who will be the benchmark top 5 player who is regarded as the best in their position for years to come.

But I won't be disappointed with the 3rd or 4th best O-line in the draft, I just feel you can fill the O-line with guys later in the draft since there is always quality lineman later in the draft, where as skills positions it's just a crap shoot after the second round.