SportsWrath

OOOOOOOOOJOMO

Lughead

I thought Ojomo had promise. The whole prostitute thing is a bunch of bull. Take a really hot woman who is secretly a cop - dress in next to nothing with extra makeup, and then swagger around young horny guys....and then bust the poor shmuck because she lured him in. I call bullshit on that kind of crap. Headline: Horny Man seeks sex from Woman dressed up to get men to ask her for sex".....duhhh.

Better than the old pitcher David Stewart when he got busted!

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between offering $100 for just sex and dropping $100 on dinner/flowers and getting laid "for free"

Out of pocket $$$ is the same. Intent is the same. Outcome is the same.

Yeah....except an undercover cop playing hooker is always hot. Sometimes you drop a Benjamin on dinner and flowers and she's nowhere near as hot as the hottie doing the sting. Heck, Ojomo is single and he was even nice enough to say he wanted to use condoms....unlike our kooky ex-governor Spitzer who was married and supposedly whined incessantly that he didn't want to use a condom.

$1.00 fine, let him go!

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between offering $100 for just sex and dropping $100 on dinner/flowers and getting laid "for free"

Out of pocket $$$ is the same. Intent is the same. Outcome is the same.

Agreed.