SportsWrath

Giants Sign Geoff Schwartz

Gman329

Just heard on Sirius NFL Radio. Started about half the Chief's games last year. Don't know anymore about him than this...

Height/Weight: 6-6/340 Birthdate: 7/11/1986 Age: 27 Hometown: Los Angeles, CA, USA School: Oregon NFL Experience: 6

I think that until Beatty's healthy, it might simply be a fill in the hole kinda thing. But if Beatty returns to form, then Schwartz could remain at G.

The offensive line still needs work, but from all I've read on FAs so far this offseason, this is a huge, huge deal.

I think that until Beatty's healthy, it might simply be a fill in the hole kinda thing. But if Beatty returns to form, then Schwartz could remain at G.

The offensive line still needs work, but from all I've read on FAs so far this offseason, this is a huge, huge deal.

Beatty is coming off his worst year as a pro, which ended with a broken leg.

Like you, I really would hope he re-emerges and becomes the franchise left tackle Reese expected when he offered that fat contract. But I'm from Missouri until I see it actually happen.

I'm really liking the direction of a lot of these moves outside of the shitty corner we were bringing in. If we get one of the two centers, EDS or BDLP, then I'm stoked for the first week.

Follow that up with a KR/WR and CB and outside of some minor depth signings, I think we're pretty much ready for the draft

New NYG Geoff Schwartz expects to start at LG & has "admired" Chris Snee. "I like structure," GS adds. "I like coaches who like structure."

Having beast next to Beatty will really help him out.