SportsWrath

Blackburn leaked information

Bigblue25

Think a coach told Baas somewhere along the way..."once you snap the ball become a statue"

There's been a LOT of issues in the Center-Guard gap (A-gap?) on that side. I've seen Baas turn to help Boothe while man on his right goes free, but I have to wonder how many times that's actually a missed assignment by Snee, not Baas? I've seen Snee block an invisible rusher while this happens too.

More like Nicks didn't run hard and never bothered to get open....

nas i know you don't like nicks but unless you have the all-22 you can't see whether he's open or not or whether he's running hard when the wide receivers run off screen. this statement is not based on any observable fact

<_<

On that Cruz pick that's exactly what happened. Just abandons Nicks and the DBs double cover Cruz. That whole game was a cluster fuck.

he's been doing this since last year. i understand him doing it last year because nicks was out there on one leg but it looks like that habit spilled over into this season. nicks showed on the first passing play of the season that he's clearly back to 100% so everyone should be back to their rightful 2011-2012 roles.

i don't remember the last time i saw the back shoulder sideline play to him, that used to be our 3rd down bread and butter play

<_<

On that Cruz pick that's exactly what happened. Just abandons Nicks and the DBs double cover Cruz. That whole game was a cluster fuck.

nas i know you don't like nicks but unless you have the all-22 you can't see whether he's open or not or whether he's running hard when the wide receivers run off screen. this statement is not based on any observable fact

he's been doing this since last year. i understand him doing it last year because nicks was out there on one leg but it looks like that habit spilled over into this season. nicks showed on the first passing play of the season that he's clearly back to 100% so everyone should be back to their rightful 2011-2012 roles.

i don't remember the last time i saw the back shoulder sideline play to him, that used to be our 3rd down bread and butter play

When Nicks is involved the O is much much better. The Giants need to have Nicks as part of the 15 scripted plays, force it to him if necessary.

this in spades...now the Coaching staff is showing their odd love for Randle...hands of stone Randle...he reminds me of Earnest Gray from the early 80's...a fast runner but he couldn't catch a bag of cotton candy with stickum on his hands.

this in spades...now the Coaching staff is showing their odd love for Randle...hands of stone Randle...he reminds me of Earnest Gray from the early 80's...a fast runner but he couldn't catch a bag of cotton candy with stickum on his hands.

I do think it's alot of we're preparing to lose Nicks...so let's not involve him and look Randle's way...like he's already gone

I do think it's alot of we're preparing to lose Nicks...so let's not involve him and look Randle's way...like he's already gone

Ayup bro... I am getting the same feeling. Its like an episode of The Twilight Zone....using football as a military metaphor you use up a unit you are getting ready to discard. So if that is the Giants feelings...use him up for Christ's sake... :rolleyes:

It's based on whatever I was able to see... my guess is the same standard should apply to those who claimed Eli didn't look at Nicks. And it's not that I don't like him.. I do actually... but he's showing signs of a diva.

the qb is on tv most of the play. the wr's run off of screen right away and you don't see them til the ball gets there. you can't tell at all if anyone is getting separation or if they are loafing

but he's showing signs of a diva.

what is this based on?

i hate to think this is the case but you might be right. we should really get what we can out of him while he's still here though. it's not like randle is ready to break out and he's being held back