SportsWrath

Serious question for the Fab 4

Go_Eli

I know you guys hate EA and think he's a terrible GM.

But what do you think about head coach Tom Coughlin? I believe all their 3 picks were his call. All three of those guys were at the Senior Bowl, and so was TC. TC was there for drills, interviews, the game. He goes everywhere.

So do you hate TC too?

But what do you think about head coach Tom Coughlin? I believe all their 3 picks were his call. All three of those guys were at the Senior Bowl, and so was TC. TC was there for drills, interviews, the game. He goes everywhere.

So do you hate TC too?

Dude, they are not Giants fan. I've caught all 4 of them cheering for another team.

Have you notice they have never, ever, ever said anything positive about any member of the NY Giants. Think about... ;)

Guest Lockhart

So do you hate TC too?

No, Coughlin is a good coach hamstrung by a moron as a GM - this has been stated many times. coughlin was a viable "coach of the year" candidate, as he won the NFC with only Tiki on offense.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Carbo

So do you hate TC too?

Hate is such a detrimental emotion. Too strong to describe my feelings for TC as "hatred". Suffice it to say I don't think he was the best choice when the Giants selected him. I would have preferred some new blood rather than yet another recyclyed good ol' boy. For example, the Dolphins choosing Nick Saban. Or the Jets, (now I can use the word hate. . .), and their new head coach. New blood, new direction for the organization.

Dude, they are not Giants fan. I've caught all 4 of them cheering for another team.

Have you notice they have never, ever, ever said anything positive about any member of the NY Giants. Think about... ;)

We are Giants fans. Each and every one of us. And I hear good things being said about the Giants from all of us alleged "haters". It's just that this current crop of players and the organization's mind trust has done an inadequate job of giving us a championship. So we voice off. Doesn't make us wrong for doing so.

Hate is such a detrimental emotion. Too strong to describe my feelings for TC as "hatred". Suffice it to say I don't think he was the best choice when the Giants selected him. I would have preferred some new blood rather than yet another recyclyed good ol' boy. For example, the Dolphins choosing Nick Saban. Or the Jets, (now I can use the word hate. . .), and their new head coach. New blood, new direction for the organization.

We are Giants fans. Each and every one of us. And I hear good things being said about the Giants from all of us alleged "haters". It's just that this current crop of players and the organization's mind trust has done an inadequate job of giving us a championship. So we voice off. Doesn't make us wrong for doing so.

Sure you are...

I will Take NeM's word over the Eagles 4 anyday :TU:

Guest Lockhart

So do you hate TC too?

No worries - Bill Parcells will be back next year to replace that moronic midget Accorsi. The Giants have a good coach in Coughlin, a great offensive line and RB - Parcells will make them better and get the Giants out of the "Dark Ages" that has existed under Accorsi.

Why would anyone solicit the opinion of the Faux Four? Isn't it enough that any decent poster has to wade through the muck to find a good thread on this MB?

Add this to the list of totally abismal falsehoods: "Bill Parcells will be back next year to replace the moronic midget Accorsi."

Please, if there's such a thing as charma, let the Faux Four lose the use of his typing fingers.

Why would anyone solicit the opinion of the Faux Four? Isn't it enough that any decent poster has to wade through the muck to find a good thread on this MB?

Add this to the list of totally abismal falsehoods: "Bill Parcells will be back next year to replace the moronic midget Accorsi."

Please, if there's such a thing as charma, let the Faux Four lose the use of his typing fingers.

If lockjerk is predicting that Parcells will be the Giants GM next year, you know it will never happen. I better get ready to update the 'Lockhart List of Wrong Predictions." :LMAO:

:doh:

\

they care calling for the italianhotdog over on the general forum..one of dye's screen names..

will the stupidity ever cease?

Guest Lockhart
:doh:

\

they care calling for the italianhotdog over on the general forum..one of dye's screen names..

will the stupidity ever cease?

Yes, This was Accorsi's last draft so the Stupidity will now cease as Ernie is replaced and the FAB 4's input is followed more closely by the Giants.

Yes, This was Accorsi's last draft so the Stupidity will now cease as Ernie is replaced and the FAB 4's input is followed more closely by the Giants.

Keep dreaming, Clarence. There are only 4 people that care what you think and you are them.

Lockhart, did you read what I said?

TC was THERE, WATCHING Kiwi at the Senior Bowl. He was there, WATCHING Kiwi against D'Brick. He was there, WATCHING Moss. There, WATCHING Wilkinson.

Don't you think there's a coincidence that he was at the Senior Bowl, the Giants Day 1 picks were there, and TC was watching all of these guys in great detail?

Shouldn't you bash TC on his picks, because they probably are his?

TC was THERE, WATCHING Kiwi at the Senior Bowl. He was there, WATCHING Kiwi against D'Brick. He was there, WATCHING Moss. There, WATCHING Wilkinson.

Don't you think there's a coincidence that he was at the Senior Bowl, the Giants Day 1 picks were there, and TC was watching all of these guys in great detail?

waiting to see reply....

tic tic tic..

Guest Lockhart

No - they go watch all the players at all the all-star games - so what? It's his job to be there whether thaty take players or not. Accorsi was the dope that took another defensive end in round one, not Coughliin . Coughlin watched a lot of guys in detail - learn the game rookie. Aanyway, looking at a player and drafting him are two different things - the Giants wasted their first round pick 2006 on one of the only positions they didn't need help in - way to go Accorsi. It's almost like EA was trying to sabotage the Giants with some of his bone-headed picks.............like Kiwi.

Boy, you guys really don't know this game. No problem, just learn from the FAB 4.

Edited by Lockhart

No - they go watch all the players at all the all-star games - so what? It's his job to be there whether thaty take players or not. Accorsi was the dope that took another defensive end in round one, not Coughliin . Coughlin watched a lot of guys in detail - learn the game rookie. Aanyway, looking at a player and drafting him are two different things - the Giants wasted their first round pick 2006 on one of the only positions they didn't need help in - way to go Accorsi. It's almost like EA was trying to sabotage the Giants with some of his bone-headed picks.............like Kiwi.

Boy, you guys really don't know this game. No problem, just learn from the FAB 4.

When I'm ready to learn from the expertd on being ignorant, hateful jackasses, I'll coming calling on you fools. Don't hold your breath.

So you honestly think TC had ZERO say in who the Giants were going to draft? You think TC was sitting on his couch, watching the draft as it unfolded?

Please, TC is easily one of the hardest working coaches in the NFL. If you read anything about the Senior Bowl/East West Shrine Game, you'd know TC was there and watching. EA sometimes would come along, sometimes wouldn't.

TC knows whats best for the team, right? He works with the guys. If TC said "Don't draft this guy", do you honestly think EA would do it?

Guest Lockhart
So you honestly think TC had ZERO say in who the Giants were going to draft? You think TC was sitting on his couch, watching the draft as it unfolded?

Please, TC is easily one of the hardest working coaches in the NFL. If you read anything about the Senior Bowl/East West Shrine Game, you'd know TC was there and watching. EA sometimes would come along, sometimes wouldn't.

TC knows whats best for the team, right? He works with the guys. If TC said "Don't draft this guy", do you honestly think EA would do it?

He had a say , but no more. The Giants have always separated their head Coach and GM, that is why Parcells left. - Next year Parcells will be doing the selections for the Giants if everything works out well.

He had a say , but no more. The Giants have always separated their head Coach and GM, that is why Parcells left. - Next year Parcells will be doing the selections for the Giants if everything works out well.

So why aren't you blaming TC? Obviously he wanted Kiwi and obviously had him high on the draft board which is why EA took him?

Why don't you blame TC?

You poor, deluded bastard. :(

your not even part of the 4...