SportsWrath

Serious question for the Fab 4

Go_Eli

He had a say , but no more. The Giants have always separated their head Coach and GM, that is why Parcells left. - Next year Parcells will be doing the selections for the Giants if everything works out well.
As you are aware, I am not a supporter of you but I would like nothing better than having Bill as the GM. Among other talents he brings to the table, he would get TC to either be an effective head coach or be gone. As far as Stupid Nagle is concerned, he would immediately visit the unemployment office. Parcells has a history of being able to get the best out of the qb's (see Simms). Unfortunately, I think the owners don't really care about the fans or a winning team. After all, the stadium is always sold out and they make money no matter what the team does. :furious:

As you are aware, I am not a supporter of you but I would like nothing better than having Bill as the GM. Among other talents he brings to the table, he would get TC to either be an effective head coach or be gone. As far as Stupid Nagle is concerned, he would immediately visit the unemployment office. Parcells has a history of being able to get the best out of the qb's (see Simms). Unfortunately, I think the owners don't really care about the fans or a winning team. After all, the stadium is always sold out and they make money no matter what the team does. :furious:

WHen your making multi millions its amazing how the

priority's change.

THe best product isnt always the one that sells the best.