SportsWrath

Eagles Maclin done for season with torn ACL

UK-Giantsfan

I am not going to pretend any more about injuries to key players of our hated NFC East foes .........I was glad when I read this ..... Sorry but I just detest anything green and birdlike !

Go giants

That's pretty rough dude, I never want to see any one lose out on a chance to play due to injury let a lone out for the season. I once felt that way when I was younger (teens) but realizing the work and effort (most) players put into their profession as I got older gave me a lot of due respect to the league as a whole, Even the teams in our division and our rivals. I mean the poor (not in the monetary sense) guy is doing his job. What if you were out for a whole year from work. No doubt you would be replaced. and as sad as it seems for Maclin in two years he may be selling cars because he got injured instead of maybe MAYBE being signed by the giants in the future and making a catch that would send us to another super bowl. or a super bowl winning catch even. I Know its a far fetched scenario but....stranger things have happened.

Sorry he got hurt and happy we don't have to see him this season.

One thing I've learned over the years, Eagles cut someone don't kick the tires because the guy is done. Only one exception to that so far.