SportsWrath

Honestly, fuck Spags and Fewell... Romeo Crennel was out there, he's got roots with the organization, and we didn't even give the guy a sniff.

WTF is up with THAT?

This^...maybe he still has the Parcells taint to him... :P

Agreed 100%....I was really hoping they would go after Romeo.....great defensive coach, next best thing to getting Belichick to run the defense.

Agreed

I don't understand the desire to bring in someone who dumped us the minute he got offered another opportunity. Sure bring him back so he can ditch us again and we're back to searching for another coordinator. Hmm Romeo Crennel bringing in that 3-4 defense with our awesome linebackers = undefeated. Seriously though he has had a very hard time in the NFL since his time with New England and could use some time off.

And they forget it took several games for his defense to get going each season, much like Fewell's in 2011, whose defense blanked the Falcons and held 3 more of the most prolific offenses in the NFL to 20 points and under.

I mean, come on guys, what has Spags done lately?

Fewell's defense was essential in winning a Super Bowl (several years ago!), too. Let's look ahead, not behind. Spagnuolo will probably never be a coach here again.

He's extremely overrated by Giants fans. His defenses still couldn't stop 3rd and long conversions, and lived and died by the health of the dline.

I think he's so beloved because he was grouped within Lewis, Sheridan, and Fewell. Hard to look bad in that group.