SportsWrath

Eagles hope they've bested the Giants picks this year

Nas

Let's not forget too, in 2003 the Eagles traded up in round one to snatch Jerome Mc Dougle whom the Giants coveted... so the G-men had to settle for some guy in round two named Osi Umenyiora.

Goes to show you teams like the Giants and Patriots though seem to always have later draft picks get better players... Look at the raiders... seems every year they have a top 10 pick.

What a silly article, though....I think maybe the Eagles should be (and probably are) focusing on picking players who aren't as bad as Jerome McDougal or Freddie Mitchell or Broderick Bunkley....instead of looking up with wide-eyes at the Giants all the time and trying to do what they are doing.

IMO I belive Matt Barkley will come out the Best QB in this draft. I though maybe Smith depending upon the team. Sadly I feel his career ended before it really started when they took him.

IMO I belive Matt Barkley will come out the Best QB in this draft. I though maybe Smith depending upon the team. Sadly I feel his career ended before it really started when they took him.

Interesting, I honestly had Nassib as the best qb in the draft.