SportsWrath

Combine

Bigblue25

Offense linemen

Lane Johnson, he seems to be the favorite of some here. We have no shot, he ran a 4.72, with 28 reps. Ran the fastest 10

Yard split of any O-linemen

Jonathan Cooper, who I had mocked to us. Ran 5.05 with 35 rep. Also looked really good in the field drills

A prospect to watch is Terron Armstead, he ran a 4.71, he looked good at the east-west shrine game. I am thinking 2nd round

Some have talked about Oday Aboushi, his stock is dropping fast. 17 reps and a 5.45 forty

Part of me wants to pull a SF when they drafted Davis and Iupati in the 1st same year. It's worked for them and in a little jello.

I think we should come out of this draft with a RT, LG and C. So yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea, the Center I like is Braxton Cave from Notre Dame

I think we should come out of this draft with a RT, LG and C. So yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea, the Center I like is Braxton Cave from Notre Dame

Cooper looks to be a stud LG in the NFL, but I think he could play C and RG as well.

Barrett Jones is very interesting because he can play every OL position and could flourish inside. He'd make a nice pick as well but not in the first.

Is it a pipe dream to hope for Dion Jordan at 19?

Cooper looks to be a stud LG in the NFL, but I think he could play C and RG as well.

Barrett Jones is very interesting because he can play every OL position and could flourish inside. He'd make a nice pick as well but not in the first.

Is it a pipe dream to hope for Dion Jordan at 19?

Jordan has a torn labrum, but is still participating at the combine, still it's possible his stock drops because of it

Jordan has a torn labrum, but is still participating at the combine, still it's possible his stock drops because of it

That's a guy I want.

If his cone drill is sexy id plug him in at Kiwis LB spot and move Kiwi to DE.

I've heard this guy can cover WRs.

Part of me wants to pull a SF when they drafted Davis and Iupati in the 1st same year. It's worked for them and in a little jello.

Yeah, you've got to take who you think are the best players... and if that is 2 or more offensive linemen, so be it.

And it could be, the draft looks real heavy on the offensive line. Thank god, this team needs an injection of talent at that spot.

That's a guy I want.

If his cone drill is sexy id plug him in at Kiwis LB spot and move Kiwi to DE.

I've heard this guy can cover WRs.

Kiwi is good, but he's just not built quite right for any position. He's all legs, he can't turn the corner from defensive end or change direction fast enough to cover in space. I think his best position is eating up blocks at SAM or MIKE.

Today WO and RB and QB

Giants probably won't be looking at anything here, I'd like to see a power back

Tavon Austin looked incredible. 4.34 forty and caught everything. Thinking Rams with 16th pick.

Coradelle Patterson WR 4.42, is still raw, top ten pick. Probably Buffalo

Marquis Goodwin come out of nowhere with a 4.27 second forty

Ryan Swope looked good today, wouldn't mind seeing him on the Giants(if Cruz really doesn't return)

Another WR we can get later, is Corey Fuller, ran a 4.42, be good replacement for Hixon

Like to see Le'Veon Bell drafted by the Giants. He ran 4.52, which is impressive for his size. 6'2 230. Be a nice compliment to Wilson

Jordan who Osi wants, ran 4.53, we don't have a shot

Margus Hunt, has put himself into first round consideration,6'8 277 pds, 38 reps on the bench and a 4.6 forty.

I seen Mingo, mocked to us, ran a 4.53. He is severely undersized and apparently, him and Montgomery stated, they gave minimal effort last year.

Ansah ran a 4.62. He's been compared to JPP and the favorite for us, JPP ran a 4.67

Jim's guy Montgomery, ran a 4.68. Don't want him, see Mingo above

A lot of guys I like seem to 'combining' themselves out of our reach.

If Ansah or Floyd are there I'd like either of them, or O-Line.

Ansah had the best 10yard time out of the d-linemen, which Coughlin loves and is always down there timing himself. Granted Beatty returns I'd rather see us go d-line, specifically d-tackle.

A lot of guys I like seem to 'combining' themselves out of our reach.

If Ansah or Floyd are there I'd like either of them, or O-Line.

Ansah had the best 10yard time out of the d-linemen, which Coughlin loves and is always down there timing himself. Granted Beatty returns I'd rather see us go d-line, specifically d-tackle.

I wouldn't mind DT, looks like Floyd and Richardson are rising. Lotutelei has a heart condition, can you imagine if he fell to us?

He also came in much smaller then listed at Notre Dame

Swami- why are they waiting until 3/12 to start the Free Agent season? Usually, it's right after combines, right?

Rumor has it Alex Smith to the Chiefs. That should set them back a few more years.

Swami- why are they waiting until 3/12 to start the Free Agent season? Usually, it's right after combines, right?

Rumor has it Alex Smith to the Chiefs. That should set them back a few more years.

bout the same time as last year.

The last QB they won a game with, they actually drafted was Blackledge. Thought they learned, not to get other teams unwanted qb's. They should take thee LT Joeckel though, he's the safest pick, they will go Qb in round two. The free agent period is usually around then. The rumors just get started around the combine.

I did a mock late yesterday...I have Lotulelei dropping to 24 to Indianapolis at this point. In a draft this deep with DE's and DT's, something as serious as a heart condition, something that could jeopardize a life, not just a career...is enough of a risk in my eyes to drop him that far.

Jordan who Osi wants, ran 4.53, we don't have a shot

Margus Hunt, has put himself into first round consideration,6'8 277 pds, 38 reps on the bench and a 4.6 forty.

I seen Mingo, mocked to us, ran a 4.53. He is severely undersized and apparently, him and Montgomery stated, they gave minimal effort last year.

Ansah ran a 4.62. He's been compared to JPP and the favorite for us, JPP ran a 4.67

Jim's guy Montgomery, ran a 4.68. Don't want him, see Mingo above

You should know these 40 times are meaningless for DE's. Come on BB25. The 10 yard split is important, and as Pdub noted, Ansah had the fastest. My take on Ansah is he is an incredible athlete that has no football instincts or know-how to play with leverage or utilize his power effectively. Montgomery maximizes these and has those football instincts. Montgomery is a crazed dog on the football field, and I don't really put a lot of stock in these media stories about these players... a lot of writers love to make a huge story out of what could have been a fairly innocuous statement. That said, Montgomery was not smart for what he allegedly said, but he'd hardly be the first guy to play down to his competition in college. If LSU is playing a team like Towson, who they beat 38-22, even though it's not what any coach wants to hear, in that case a lot of players or going to go at 75% and they are still going to win.