SportsWrath

Phil Simms said

Lughead

There has been a lot of criticism of Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, who has won at least one playoff game in each of his five seasons in the NFL. But after his stellar performance last Saturday against the Denver Broncos, is Flacco closing the gap between himself and the other elite quarterbacks in the league?

Simms on Flacco

He also said Eli ,who has 2 superbowl wins and two superbowl MVP's and countless 4th quarter comebacks. is not Elite

Simms on Eli

Guest StrahansGap

Simms on Flacco

He also said Eli ,who has 2 superbowl wins and two superbowl MVP's and countless 4th quarter comebacks. is not Elite

Simms on Eli

I don't read anything that follows "Phil Simms said". It's a waste of my time.

i hope not because he wasn't

Phil is treading into Tiki Barber's territory with Giants fans.

^This. Don't want Phil to be homer, gushing about his former team...but don't want to hear an overwhelming sense of negativity either.

Simms is still butt hurt over the fact that George Young saw him as an obstacle to the development of that living sack of shit Dave Brown...he forced Reeves to can him...I know Reeves would have rather eaten a gun than start Dave Brown over Simms much less release him. Also remember this was the second or third year of free agency and George Young knew fuck all about managing a real cap. Simms was deemed too expensive. Ergo the huge chip on his shoulder. Simms needs to lay back and get some perspective he was a good QB but not elite...far too fragile...and that's all she wrote.