SportsWrath

Giants: Take or Trash

TrashTalker92

oh sorry i meant the voting results when i said "everybody" not the general consensus around here.

individually i find myself agreeing with you on the o-line (could take or leave baas though), but as a collective unit i just think they are getting worse

oh sorry i meant the voting results when i said "everybody" not the general consensus around here.

individually i find myself agreeing with you on the o-line (could take or leave baas though), but as a collective unit i just think they are getting worse

Keep Beatty, Boothe and Snee. I'm up in the air about Baas, I don't think he's very good. Ashame Adam Koets got hurt, he was playing very well at center in 2010.

Nope.. not sure I wanted any of them outside of JW. and yea the Oline is ok aside from Diehl.

I must be in the majority....I think Michael Boley is a good player....I'd like to see Chase Blackburn back, too.....

The thing with Baas is.. well he's not as good as a healthy O'Hara was... and it all depends on who's available to replace him so in that sense I think he's the best we got or can get.

And it is 100% time to return Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE permanently. He is the fucking man and over the years is probably the most underutilized player on any NFL squad.

Amen to that... he's very quiet about it... gotta love that sense of humility he brings.