SportsWrath

For those looking at the draft already

gmenroc

Kevin Minter seems like he'd be available when the Giants are up in the 1st round.

http://www.cbssports...players/1664390

And like I mentioned, I'd cream my jeans if the Giants snagged Khaseem Greene (OLB) in the 2nd round.

http://www.cbssports.../khaseem-greene

I'd be fine with Minter in the first. His info wasn't coming up last week when I was doing my initial digging.

We will pick the best available talent on the board at the time. Doesnt really matter. Even if we pick a need - we wont use him as expected. Wilson for example.

This is one of the few times I question - do the coaches know more than the people who watch the game the way we do. If they dont realise the fuckup thats Gilbride, then well - same goes for the other areas as well....

sometimes yes but generally no.. they don't. It's the old dogs you simply can't teach new tricks. I remember as a kid trying to play soccer but since I was the youngest I never got to see the field and was on the bench.... fucktards should've known a kid isn't sitting there trying to make it to the pros.... all a kid wants is to fucking play (Yea I'm still mad about it). Same concept here.. you got some old fucks (no disrespect to the older gents on this board) with some outdated ways of thinking (i.e. Wilson being a bench warmer while RG3, Wilson and that RB TB drafted ahead of us were setting the league on fire ) who just can't learn anything new... so no... they're idiots of sort.

What do you think about the JPP clone from BYU with the weird African name?!?

6-6 275 JPP look a like, great athlete, raw, strong, athletic.

I'd jiz my pants if he's on the board at 19.

Imagine 2 JPPs starting?

I gave us Ansah in a very early mock.

I saw a mock draft today (yes i know, too early) that had Te'o falling to us.

I'd be pumped.

I'll admit I don't watch much college ball and only watched some of the BCS game but he didn't look impressive. He looked very disinterested and was being blown up on down field blocks. Was it just my limited watched time or was he not impressive to anybody that watched the whole game?

I'll admit I don't watch much college ball and only watched some of the BCS game but he didn't look impressive. He looked very disinterested and was being blown up on down field blocks. Was it just my limited watched time or was he not impressive to anybody that watched the whole game?

He was overmatched, he looked lost in coverage has well. I was never really high on him translating to the NFL.

This is one of the few times I question - do the coaches know more than the people who watch the game the way we do.

sometimes yes but generally no.. they don't. It's the old dogs you simply can't teach new tricks. I remember as a kid trying to play soccer but since I was the youngest I never got to see the field and was on the bench.... fucktards should've known a kid isn't sitting there trying to make it to the pros.... all a kid wants is to fucking play (Yea I'm still mad about it). Same concept here.. you got some old fucks (no disrespect to the older gents on this board) with some outdated ways of thinking (i.e. Wilson being a bench warmer while RG3, Wilson and that RB TB drafted ahead of us were setting the league on fire ) who just can't learn anything new... so no... they're idiots of sort.

Puh-leeze! Get a grip, Nas. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say every one of the Giant coaches, check that, every coach in the NFL, knows more football than every fucktard on this board, me included.

This is one of the few times I question - do the coaches know more than the people who watch the game the way we do.

Puh-leeze! Get a grip, Nas. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say every one of the Giant coaches, check that, every coach in the NFL, knows more football than every fucktard on this board, me included.

yes.

As evidenced by Nicks (should've been benched in hindsight? or in the Redskins' case ... RG3?) Sometimes we put these guys in much higher level than what they deserve when in fact they suck camel balls.

As evidenced by Nicks (should've been benched in hindsight? or in the Redskins' case ... RG3?) Sometimes we put these guys in much higher level than what they deserve when in fact they suck camel balls.

So you put a guy - and the 1,000 decisions he makes every day - under a microscope and anything that proves to be a bad decision or even good decisions that go wrong (and that can and does happen) or for that matter, any move you disagree with, means he "sucks camel balls". I always thought you were smarter than that, Nas.

If any of us were suddenly put into an NFL coaching position, the replacement refs would look great compared to us "replacement coaches". Anyone on a freaking message board who honestly believes they are as good and know as much as NFL coaches is delusional. Flat out fuck nuts delusional.

So you put a guy - and the 1,000 decisions he makes every day - under a microscope and anything that proves to be a bad decision or even good decisions that go wrong (and that can and does happen) or for that matter, any move you disagree with, means he "sucks camel balls". I always thought you were smarter than that, Nas.

If any of us were suddenly put into an NFL coaching position, the replacement refs would look great compared to us "replacement coaches". Anyone on a freaking message board who honestly believes they are as good and know as much as NFL coaches is delusional. Flat out fuck nuts delusional.

barneybarneystinsonethi.gif

I agree for the most part. Because coaches in the NFL know their X's and O's and schemes, philosophy, and such. But that doesn't mean that some coaches don't make completely clueless decisions and it doesn't mean that some people, on this board even, wouldn't make much better decisions in some situations, and I think that is what Nas is saying. Some of us fans really study the game and I think could have success given the resources these coaches have. Case in point, i never would have drafted Jernigan and I would have played David Wilson a lot more a lot earlier in the season.

Gmen, I'm one who values professionals. Heck I even hired someone to paint my place since they'll do it much more efficiently that I would. My gripe is against the mentality of some old people in general where "Suck it up and drive on" is what they go by no matter what... losing sight of what's really important. I gave the example of the 1st Sgt who wouldn't let us wear ear plugs during live fire exercises in training... fucking stupid.

I agree for the most part. Because coaches in the NFL know their X's and O's and schemes, philosophy, and such. But that doesn't mean that some coaches don't make completely clueless decisions and it doesn't mean that some people, on this board even, wouldn't make much better decisions in some situations, and I think that is what Nas is saying. Some of us fans really study the game and I think could have success given the resources these coaches have. Case in point, i never would have drafted Jernigan and I would have played David Wilson a lot more a lot earlier in the season.

barneybarneystinsonethi.gif

:D