SportsWrath

Practice man! Its all about Practice!

Iceman_NYG

In the immortal words of Allen Iverson -

Bradshaw and Nicks havent practiced through the week for most of the season. They only maybe - practice a few snaps on Friday and show up for the game. Thats what has really fucked up this offense. There is absolutely no rhythm. Even on long balls - its the practice that gets people in rhythm. And the Giants team has had too many stars not practice during the week. Thats really fucked us up I feel. On both sides of the ball.

Nicks has been targeted 100 times this year, and has 53 receptions, rhythm you say, why the fuck would we need that?

I would be willing to bet about 30% of those are back shoulder fades. The other 70% are fade routes to the corner of the end zone. God damn idiots calling plays out there! Hire me, Maras!

we're used to this with bradshaw from past seasons. i think nicks' injuries are just preventing him from getting separation or getting to a particular spot in time for the throw. he knows where he needs to be, his legs just aren't cooperating with his brain

Once Locklear got hurt the O fell apart.

That was the moment I realized this wasn't a very good team.

Seriously... if the team loses a backup offensive lineman, and the fans collectively think, 'well, there goes the season'.... man, that team just wasn't that good to begin with.