SportsWrath

If you hate this draft, voice your displeasure here

Guest Floyd The Barber

Do you remember the playoff game and our last six games ?? Were you riding in the passenger seat with Dale Earnhardt Mr. Racing Hick ??

I remember going 11-5 ,WINNING OUR DIVISION and having a depleted secondary /Lb corps in the playoff loss

i'd like to throw a name out there, antaaj hawthorne, the guy that smoked pot and dropped to the 6th last year.

Who's the guy that got drafted today that had a suitcase full of pot in his ride and 2000 dollars on him? And the catt failed a drug test at the combines???

I do understand the premise of drafting for talent but

this day one has been a circus of pathetic proportions.

It seemed that because of that trade we lost ground

on alot of good players.

It was like that trade down put the whole thing into a tornado!

very dissappointed with EA !

Is it just me??? :furious:

Guest Lockhart
I lived through them since the 60's.........can't remember one as bad as this....we've done nothing to help the roster next year. Ernie should go back to parking cars.

You can remove the word "Giant" - it is the worst darft ever

That trade was absolutely wonderful. The pick on the other hand was confusing. But unlike 98% of the fans on this board and in the world, I have faith in all of EA's picks. Why? Because he has earned that faith this off-season, and in other past drafts.

Guest Nutty Sack
How the hell do we know this? How about we let the players we drafted play a fucken down first. Jesus Christ you guys, and this goes beyond the Fab 4, are so fucken clueless.

Get real.......these guys will never play for the Giants !!!

I don't see how all of you guys are jumping to conclusions about our draft choices when most of you don't know a thing about these guys and have no idea what they do in the future.

Seriously, you guys are a joke tonight. I'm hoping that the majority of you are either high, drunk, or being mind-controlled by aliens.

ok. I dont know anything about the guy he took in the first round, but afer reading all my peoples comments..he sucks. Anyway, I do like that we drafted Moss, he's a nice player, but if the plan was WR, Jacksn and the Ohio state kid were available when we traded. Im not a football expert....especially when it comes to college and the draft. Im a baseball virtuoso, although Im obviously a Giants fan, football is not my strong point. Can somebody please let me know why EA did so bad and who would have been better suited for our team. Thanks in advance

I don't see how all of you guys are jumping to conclusions about our draft choices when most of you don't know a thing about these guys and have no idea what they do in the future.

Seriously, you guys are a joke tonight. I'm hoping that the majority of you are either high, drunk, or being mind-controlled by aliens.

We had the opportunity to draft better talented players at 32 and 96 and we blew it.

We addressed only one need and not a great need at that with Sinorice Moss ar WR.

Other than Moss...how are these guys going to significantly impact the team? Even in two or three years! We have Pierce as our MIKE and he will be for a long time. Osi is a pro-bowler and Justin Tuck has shown some good promise and has a whole year over these shmucks (who would be better suited on other teams!). Strahan can possibly play for two more seasons and should be a HOFer!

What are we doing with a DE and a DE/ILB 'tweener?

ok. I dont know anything about the guy he took in the first round, but afer reading all my peoples comments..he sucks. Anyway, I do like that we drafted Moss, he's a nice player, but if the plan was WR, Jacksn and the Ohio state kid were available when we traded. Im not a football expert....especially when it comes to college and the draft. Im a baseball virtuoso, although Im obviously a Giants fan, football is not my strong point. Can somebody please let me know why EA did so bad and who would have been better suited for our team. Thanks in advance

EA used a #1 draft pick on a player schedule to go late second early 3rd. To add to that, we don't need a DE. We need a CB, DT or OL.

Second he wasted our 3rd ound draft we got from the steelers to trade up to gert a FUCKING NOBODY! A shrimp that weights about 150 lbs when wet and scored a total of 9 TD in 3 season.

I kinda like our 3rd rounder.

That trade was absolutely wonderful. The pick on the other hand was confusing. But unlike 98% of the fans on this board and in the world, I have faith in all of EA's picks. Why? Because he has earned that faith this off-season, and in other past drafts.

EA has been the GM for a while and if you look at his total body of work...he's been average with his draft picks.

We had the opportunity to draft better talented players at 32 and 96 and we blew it.

We addressed only one need and not a great need at that with Sinorice Moss ar WR.

Other than Moss...how are these guys going to significantly impact the team? Even in two or three years! We have Pierce as our MIKE and he will be for a long time. Osi is a pro-bowler and Justin Tuck has shown some good promise and has a whole year over these shmucks (who would be better suited on other teams!). Strahan can possibly play for two more seasons and should be a HOFer!

What are we doing with a DE and a DE/ILB 'tweener?

People are forgetting that this Wilkinson pick was one of the last picks of the first day. How can you blame EA for passing up on the guys you wanted, such as Watson. I don't see the other 31 teams' fans yelling at their GM for passing on him three straight times. Do you?

We don't need significant impacts. The Pats rarely draft players with significant impacts and same with other perennial playoff teams.

The Wilkinson pick was also for depth and special teams. I don't think we see him as a starter in the near future or in the future in general.

Trust me, we will be rotating Mathias into our DEs often. I have a feeling Strahan will be pulled more on third and longs due to the quote EA said about how him and Lavar will be tough to stop pass rush wise. So you can be certain that you'll se him play this year, and he may produce effectively somewhat. And he can also extend Strahan's career that way.

Guest So.Cal Dub

Hey, I got an idea....

Why dont you just merge every fucking thread into one? Any thread that says the word draft in any post, Merge it.. ;)

People are forgetting that this Wilkinson pick was one of the last picks of the first day. How can you blame EA for passing up on the guys you wanted, such as Watson. I don't see the other 31 teams' fans yelling at their GM for passing on him three straight times. Do you?

We don't need significant impacts. The Pats rarely draft players with significant impacts and same with other perennial playoff teams.

The Wilkinson pick was also for depth and special teams. I don't think we see him as a starter in the near future or in the future in general.

Trust me, we will be rotating Mathias into our DEs often. I have a feeling Strahan will be pulled more on third and longs due to the quote EA said about how him and Lavar will be tough to stop pass rush wise. So you can be certain that you'll se him play this year, and he may produce effectively somewhat. And he can also extend Strahan's career that way.

I like the 3rd pick because it improve our overall team speed. Lets face it, before LaVar came, Tobor was our fastest LB at 4.79.

I like the 3rd pick because it improve our overall team speed. Lets face it, before LaVar came, Tobor was our fastest LB at 4.79.

Another person who gauges speed by 40 times. WHY?

Torbor ran in the 4.6s, by the way...