SportsWrath

If you hate this draft, voice your displeasure here

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

i still cant get over our # 1 pick...are there enough picks left in this years draft to correct the errors of our ways ?? why doesnt anyone know the details involved in the trade up to acquire Moss ??

why is it every year this EA fucks us in the ass and doesnt even give us the common decentcy for a reach around ??

i guess EA doesnt like to address current issues, issues like DT or LB...he is a drunken skipper at the wheel of a sailboat during a hurricane...i hope this is the last draft his guy is ever involved in with the NYG's...

go to Giants.com to see his pompous, ugly mug on the homepage...its as if he is having a video feed broadcast of a colonoscopy...

the FAB 4 did all they could to prevent things as this from happening...it will have to get ugly in Albany this July...

Guest Floyd The Barber
I hate the pick also but i am just wondering sitting at 32 who do you draft??? Ryans, Jackson, White???

any of the guys you mentioned...somebody with a defined position, and someone who we can put into a position of need...not another DE !!!

Guest Floyd The Barber
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

PLEASE DIE!!!

how can you call yourself a Giant Fan and defend what went on thus far ?? shouldnt you be trying on tuxedos and have your balls in a vice that is slowly being tightened by your fiance ??

get lost you pussy

i still cant get over our # 1 pick...are there enough picks left in this years draft to correct the errors of our ways ?? why doesnt anyone know the details involved in the trade up to acquire Moss ??

why is it every year this EA fucks us in the ass and doesnt even give us the common decentcy for a reach around ??

i guess EA doesnt like to address current issues, issues like DT or LB...he is a drunken skipper at the wheel of a sailboat during a hurricane...i hope this is the last draft his guy is ever involved in with the NYG's...

go to Giants.com to see his pompous, ugly mug on the homepage...its as if he is having a video feed broadcast of a colonoscopy...

the FAB 4 did all they could to prevent things as this from happening...it will have to get ugly in Albany this July...

did you watch the video? he explains all of his mysterious ways in it

Guest Nutty Sack
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

PLEASE DIE!!!

Go back to shaving your fiancie's back. Try to avoid the pimples and blackheads. You can cause an infection.

Guest Lockhart

Here's the kicker - at pick 96 EA takes Gerris Wilkinson - A LB who also started at Defensive End for 13 Games - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so bad, it's funny.

Guest Nutty Sack
Here's the kicker - at pick 96 EA takes Gerris Wilkinson - A LB who also started at Defensive End for 13 Games - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so bad, it's funny.

When are we getting out franchise long snapper ??

What has the Fab Four been telling you.............looks like a 7 and 9 season coming up !!

based on the 2006 draft we will go 7-9?

get a clue moron we still have everyone that got us to 11-5 we can do it again

Our first rounder was strictly for the future only. What are you talking about?

Because Kiwanuka was a highly coveted prospect and we were lucky to land him...strictly BPA...

...and this pick was another "depth" pick...for ILB...while we could have addressed a need with a 1st round quality DT in Gabe Watson!

EA's swan song sucks...

Guest Nutty Sack

I lived through them since the 60's.........can't remember one as bad as this....we've done nothing to help the roster next year. Ernie should go back to parking cars.

It's the third round. You're judging our GM over the 96th pick in the draft? :rolleyes:

EA is known to be the master of the middle rounds. The least Giants fans owe him as our trust in his judgement of picks. I'm sure there's reason behind his 32nd pick too. Maybe Strahan is hanging it up within the next two years. If EA was as clueless as the Fab 4 proclaim, I still don't think he would've made that pick without reasoning. How about we gather the facts on these draftees before we determine if this is a good draft or not?

Guest Nutty Sack
based on the 2006 draft we will go 7-9?

get a clue moron we still have everyone that got us to 11-5 we can do it again

Do you remember the playoff game and our last six games ?? Were you riding in the passenger seat with Dale Earnhardt Mr. Racing Hick ??

Edited by Nutty Sack

Because Kiwanuka was a highly coveted prospect and we were lucky to land him...strictly BPA...

...and this pick was another "depth" pick...for ILB...while we could have addressed a need with a 1st round quality DT in Gabe Watson!

EA's swan song sucks...

That pick has me a bit confused but you have to realize that there is a reason Watson is falling out of the third round right? It's because maybe teams watching film of him don't see first day quality out of him. I'm not saying he'll be a bad DT but team's draft boards are very different from Kiper's and ours.

We won't know if it would suck or not until we actually know about these guys and what they do.

This kid also plays solid special teams.