SportsWrath

Hey Giant fans

GBfan12

You guys think your in the Packers heads a little? My manager is a Giants fan and he says to me it has to burn alot that we beat you twice in the playoffs in the last 5 years. I admit it does hurt alot and those two losses were one of the most painful losses. Anyway hope we can start a rivalry. I dont think this year it will happen cause the Giants will be in the playoffs and the pack most likely wont but in the next ten years it could be like the Colts vs Pats rivalry.

We need to get you guys at least once in the playoffs. I feel beating you in the regular season doesnt exact revenge.

LoL. We didn't beat you in the 2007 game. It was Bret Fart fucking it up. But last years playoff was a beat down and we were two TD underdogs.

You guys are a great team that's why Vegas always have you as favorites.

LoL. We didn't beat you in the 2007 game. It was Bret Fart fucking it up. But last years playoff was a beat down and we were two TD underdogs.

You guys are a great team that's why Vegas always have you as favorites.

Now you sound like Clay Matthews, bro....if I recall correctly, the Haggis Hammer missed like 15 field goal attempts to put them away.....but yeah, I love to pick on my one buddy who is a die hard Packers fan and one time I was asking him random Packers trivia (like he was clueless that Ryan Grant was on our practice squad and team for a little bit) and I threw in a "Who caught Brett Favre's final pass in his storied career as a Packer?" and the answer, of course, is Corey Webster, lmao.

Now you sound like Clay Matthews, bro....if I recall correctly, the Haggis Hammer missed like 15 field goal attempts to put them away.....but yeah, I love to pick on my one buddy who is a die hard Packers fan and one time I was asking him random Packers trivia (like he was clueless that Ryan Grant was on our practice squad and team for a little bit) and I threw in a "Who caught Brett Favre's final pass in his storied career as a Packer?" and the answer, of course, is Corey Webster, lmao.

:D

You guys think your in the Packers heads a little? My manager is a Giants fan and he says to me it has to burn alot that we beat you twice in the playoffs in the last 5 years. I admit it does hurt alot and those two losses were one of the most painful losses. Anyway hope we can start a rivalry. I dont think this year it will happen cause the Giants will be in the playoffs and the pack most likely wont but in the next ten years it could be like the Colts vs Pats rivalry.

You guys should make the playoffs this year...