SportsWrath

RG3

Sephiroth

He'll come down back to earth in a hurry and then everyone will again be talking about rookie QBs growing pains blah blah. It was a pathetic Saints D with no direction and Washington game planned well and the Saints underestimated them. Next game will be diff.

Actually the next several games aren't going to be against impressive defenses. The first real test against a top defense will be against you guys in week 7. I want to see how he deals with consistent pressure although the Giants do seem to have a problem with Shannahans offense for whatever reason.

St. Louis

Bengals

Tampa

Falcons

Vikings

Giants

This week we have St. Louis.

Actually the next several games aren't going to be against impressive defenses. The first real test against a top defense will be against you guys in week 7. I want to see how he deals with consistent pressure although the Giants do seem to have a problem with Shannahans offense for whatever reason.

St. Louis

Bengals

Tampa

Falcons

Vikings

Giants

This week we have St. Louis.

Shanahan is a great play designer. Really, just a hell of a coach, IMO.

I think you're giving the Giants D way too much credit. Cincinnati is probably on par with the Giants, defensively at least. Maybe Tampa and Atlanta too.