SportsWrath

RG3

Sephiroth

Not only does Bob Griffin the 3rd play the QB position well, he also speaks well.

and thats good for the black community

hahahaha, I always thought that was the most racist ways for honkies to compliment Obama.

"Well, he can't produce a birth certificate but he sure as hell speaks well!"

Honkie, cracker, saltine... I prefer to be called an asshole. It suits me, and chicks seem to dig it. :LMAO:

I think when someone sees me walking down the street, "cracker" is what immediately comes to mind.

Indian people like to hang out with me because I make them look hip.

I prefer saltine myself... people have to think a bit...not as pedestrian as cracker...more urbane and sophisticated... :cool:

Hey, T, a project I'm trying to build in NC in a predominately black community will include selling produce (yes Watermelon included) and fried chicken... I'm so racist :D

Back on topic; :P should be interesting to see how Cam Newton does this year. Mobile QBs seem to always have a good first year because they can run their way out of bad situations. Vick's first year all the talking heads were saying how he's going to be the best ever. Not so much now. Wasn't Vince Young rookie of the year? Once a full year of tape is available then RG3 can be evaluated.

Back on topic; :P should be interesting to see how Cam Newton does this year. Mobile QBs seem to always have a good first year because they can run their way out of bad situations. Vick's first year all the talking heads were saying how he's going to be the best ever. Not so much now. Wasn't Vince Young rookie of the year? Once a full year of tape is available then RG3 can be evaluated.

Given the redskins are our rivals, I hope this becomes true with RG3 too.... great first game but let's see how he performs over the long term.

That's true but I don't think Vick was ever considered good in the brains department or decision department. RG3 is big on study, hard work. Shannahan said he's never seen anyone learn a playbook as quickly and as thoroughly as RG3 has. Said that's the reason he made him the starter right away.

Of course the big test will be when teams adjust to RG3 and how RG3 adjusts to other teams adjustments.

That's true but I don't think Vick was ever considered good in the brains department or decision department. RG3 is big on study, hard work. Shannahan said he's never seen anyone learn a playbook as quickly and as thoroughly as RG3 has. Said that's the reason he made him the starter right away.

Of course the big test will be when teams adjust to RG3 and how RG3 adjusts to other teams adjustments.

I have heard that also and that he isn't really a run first QB like Vick. I don't watch much College ball and didn't watch the Redskins game in full. On October 21 I will get to see him full game and hopefully with him losing.