SportsWrath

RG3

Sephiroth

RG3 and the 'Skins shit on the Saints.

Vick looks horrible.

Dallas pushed us around like it was pre-season.

Going to be an interesting year in the east.

Yep. We lose and the Skins, Cowgirls, and Eagles all win. A real shit start to the season.

Yeah, I think he's no longer Bob Griffin. A couple of weeks ago I said in a thread over at BBI that I thought Griffin was for real. Of course I was attacked and called a Redskins' apologist among other things. While the groupthink took over saying he sucks and all that. I hate that place sometimes.

We just have to believe at this point that he exploited a weak defense. But he's not a pushover, pretty amazing game for his first NFL start, in an extremely difficult place to go on the road and win at. I really thought whodat nation, with the crowd noise in the dome, would make it difficult for him to be successful. Well he put that to bed.

Yeah, I think he's no longer Bob Griffin. A couple of weeks ago I said in a thread over at BBI that I thought Griffin was for real. Of course I was attacked and called a Redskins' apologist among other things. While the groupthink took over saying he sucks and all that. I hate that place sometimes.

Yea for real that place is flooded with idiots and people trying to fit in by going with the croud. It's great and all but this board is my #1 by far

I'm not ready to say the Redskins have improved, Cowboys sure did.

London Fletcher is still insanely good, though....and they are well coached, you can finally tell that by how they were carrying themselves. They had a solid game plan that they stuck to that worked and they managed to keep the Saints off the field more than they were on it. Had we done that, we would have beat them, too. The only defense against the Saints is ball control on offense....and in that way, you could definitely say the Skins improved. They have been 1 QB away from a competitive team for a long, long time and Griffin to Garcon is going to be scary this season....but you're right, they still have to prove it week in and out, and RGIII is still an inexperienced rookie.

We just have to believe at this point that he exploited a weak defense. But he's not a pushover, pretty amazing game for his first NFL start, in an extremely difficult place to go on the road and win at. I really thought whodat nation, with the crowd noise in the dome, would make it difficult for him to be successful. Well he put that to bed.

I didn't watch the game, but in the highlights it looked like every Redskins WR was open by about ten yards.

RGIII may be very, very good....

...but I suspect this game was more that the Saints D is very, very bad.

Yeah it's too bad he's now with the enemy. Here's to hoping that was a one game deal and he still turns out to be a bust.

He's not a going to be a bust. He played like people have been expecting Mike Vick to mature into for the last 11 years or so.

He's not going to play like that every game this year and I'm sure he'll have some rookie games this year but this kid has all the tools and works his butt off.

I think the biggest thing will be durability. I hope Shannahan doesn't call as many running plays for him this year as he did yesterday. No way we win that game yesterday if Grossman or Beck was the quarterback. Not a chance.

He's not a going to be a bust. He played like people have been expecting Mike Vick to mature into for the last 11 years or so.

He's not going to play like that every game this year and I'm sure he'll have some rookie games this year but this kid has all the tools and works his butt off.

I think the biggest thing will be durability. I hope Shannahan doesn't call as many running plays for him this year as he did yesterday. No way we win that game yesterday if Grossman or Beck was the quarterback. Not a chance.

I have to admit, I thought RGIII was going to be the best QB out of this draft.... then the 'Skins traded up, and I didn't know what to think anymore.

Fucking Shanahan. Before he arrived, the Snyder regime would have screwed up RGIII for sure.

I have to admit, I thought RGIII was going to be the best QB out of this draft.... then the 'Skins traded up, and I didn't know what to think anymore.

Fucking Shanahan. Before he arrived, the Snyder regime would have screwed up RGIII for sure.

I think RG3 is about the best type of quarterback you could have for Shannahan's type of system. He better stop calling so many designed running plays for him though.

Congrats, Mik.