SportsWrath

Who are you most excited to watch in tonight's game?

BleedinBlue

I'm excited to finally watch some football and I am really anxious to see a few players in action. I realize that winning is secondary to evaluating players to see who steps up and wins a job, but I still get excited over these things.

Anyway....I have a whole list of players I am anxious to watch and hopefully get some answers.

- can Wilson show us some moves without losing the football?

- is the hype over Will "the Thrill" Hill all hype or is he the real deal?

- is the Prince ready to step up and show us he was worthy of a no. 1 pick

- which WR will show us he deserves the third spot (Barden, Jernigan, Douglas, Randle, or even DePalma who's been getting raves)

- is Marvin Austin ready to be the beast we were promised he'd be?

- is Joe Martinek ready to knock Hynoski off the starting FB job like he claims?

- is Herzlich ready to force himself as a starter over Blackburn?

Anyway....tonight should be exciting. I think I'm most anxious to watch Hill and Douglas. Always exciting to see an UDFA come out of nowhere and demand a spot on the team....aka, Cruz.

This, but I'll add Da'Rell Scott, Jernigan, David Douglas, Keith Rivers, and Martellus Bennett.

I'm pretty sure that Da'Rel will be sitting out tonight because of a quad injury. I'm kind of excited to see what he can do as well, but it won't be tonight (I think I'm right on this).

I'm looking for a solid performance by all, a victory, no major injuries, 15 min by starters max. I hope Chase does well.

I want to see David Wilson run, the Prince show me something as a tackler, and I hate to admit it but I'm most interested in watching Tebow

It's like a car crash- you just cannot look away when the guy plays. I like him as a human being, and think he is a much better player that his critics suppose

I don't get to see a replay until Saturday. :TD:

That sucks. I checked NFL Network and my heart sunk when I saw they were going to be showing the Jets rather than the Giants. So I channel surfed until I discovered the Giants playing on a local network in Syracuse. I breathed a sigh of relief. But I feel for you if you can't find it anywhere. That really sucks.

That sucks. I checked NFL Network and my heart sunk when I saw they were going to be showing the Jets rather than the Giants. So I channel surfed until I discovered the Giants playing on a local network in Syracuse. I breathed a sigh of relief. But I feel for you if you can't find it anywhere. That really sucks.

fox in binghamton is playing it.

got a beer goin, bout to enjoy the game.