SportsWrath

This guy scares me...

Iceman_NYG

http://www.nfl.com/v...continuous=true

Just the way he talks you know....he looks like he is always thinking and his evaluation is spot on. This guy is the one that scares me the most. We need our fucking A game and thrash the fuckers to the high skies!!

If you watched him play in the 90's you wouldn't be so scared. Started out with the bears resurected himself with the colts and then kinda disitigrated.

How can someone thats not gonna suit up be who your scared of?

Because he is the one with nothing to lose. He has a niner team with NO stars in the NFC championship game playing some superb selfless football and they love him. And he seems like a thinking man. I dont care what he was as a player....but as a coach he seems to be brilliant and someone who inspires. Those are the things the Giants should be 'wary' of. Trust me...i think a lot of people were scared of Parcells or Bellichick. This is going to be a tough game.

Because he is the one with nothing to lose. He has a niner team with NO stars in the NFC championship game playing some superb selfless football and they love him. And he seems like a thinking man. I dont care what he was as a player....but as a coach he seems to be brilliant and someone who inspires. Those are the things the Giants should be 'wary' of. Trust me...i think a lot of people were scared of Parcells or Bellichick. This is going to be a tough game.

There is no doubt this is going to be a tough game. But scared we shouldnt be.

Look him up as HC of Stanford on you tube. He's A motivator for sure, but he's got some goofy moments out there to watch Maybe that will make you less "scared".

For someone judging him on his press confernces I thought seeing the lighter side of the guy during his playing years may make you feel better.

Look at it this way NO had FIVE count them FIVE turnovers and they where still in the game at the end. How many huge game ending drives has Smith had in his playing career?

You want to be scared of someone be scared of Donte Whitner

http://youtu.be/UfjzzGFy3AY

Have you ever play organized sports?

The team has talent that has been hurt by the turnstile coach and coordinators. No stars? lmao