SportsWrath

Tickets: Atl @ NYG

hlb37

Just got an email from the Gints. seems some tickets are going on sale at 4:00 today.

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Thank you for your continued support.

New York Giants Ticket Office

im sort of half thinking about jumping on a plane on Friday from London. What sort of price do you think i would have to pay for a ticket ( cash ) ?

regards UK

Ticketmaster are bloody hopeless ....nothing on sale at all

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000479C0129CFB9?artistid=805985&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

i got mine Saturday. trying to get seats on ticketmaster for something like this is a joke.

yes my tickets are taken care of as well. just though some of my less fortunate fellow sporthwrathians might be interested.

I was having similar half-thoughts...

done it 3 times before Tree ( including the Superbowl ...wow ) but i will only travel if i can get a ticket.........and ticketmaster UK are saying that they will be available at 9pm UK time tonight on a first come first serve basis to US residents ! ( that sucks ....what about the rest of us bloody fans from around the globe ! )

done it 3 times before Tree ( including the Superbowl ...wow ) but i will only travel if i can get a ticket.........and ticketmaster UK are saying that they will be available at 9pm UK time tonight on a first come first serve basis to US residents ! ( that sucks ....what about the rest of us bloody fans from around the globe ! )

quite a few tickets listed on stub hub already but they do appear a bit on the pricey side.

cheapest tickets on stub hub are $185 on upperside 333 , row 24 ........that is pretty poor viewing isnt it .....price ok .....but not sure about stub hub , never used it before ?

you have to download and print out ticket when the seller makes them available ........what do you reckon ...is it safe guys ?

cheapest tickets on stub hub are $185 on upperside 333 , row 24 ........that is pretty poor viewing isnt it .....price ok .....but not sure about stub hub , never used it before ?

you have to download and print out ticket when the seller makes them available ........what do you reckon ...is it safe guys ?

Stubhub is owned by Ticketmaster. it is completely legit.

thanks Bk .........( errm...just going to have a quick chat to my wife ....about an urgent business trip in the US that just came up out of the blue .....)

Correction,

Stubhub is owned by Ebay.....

Wonder when that happened.... I could of sworn it was owned by ticketmaster.

They will not fuck you. 100% reliable.

The upstairs seats at the new stadium are pretty far away now. ( one of the real flaws in the new stadium IMO )

at 275.00 you can get in an end zone mezzanine ticket which will give you a pretty nice view. I sat 34 rows back in the end zone at the old stadium and loved the seat.

Mara and Tisch's greedy sons sure managed to shit the fucking bed, huh?

Two years ago Giants Stadium was sold out for the next 35 years... now they have playoff tickets available.

They got exactly what they wanted Seph. Not saying i agree with it but I recognize it for what it is.

As a fan, guys like me are their worst nightmare. I bring my own food and beer to the parking lot, I haven't spent a dime inside in decades and I rarely miss games.

What they want is one time visitors who bring the family and load up on food, beverage and merchandise at ridiculous inflated prices.