SportsWrath

I want this fucking game more than I wanted any other fucking game in my entire fucking life

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Lot of Jets fans at your precinct house?

Lol!! And to answer your question.....yes. They talk the same shit Rex Ryan does too. I've never met a group of fans who talk this much shit who haven't won anything yet. I hope the Giants crush them, and I hope when the score is 45-0, that Coughlin keeps his starters in and buries the shit out of them.....

Lol!! And to answer your question.....yes. They talk the same shit Rex Ryan does too. I've never met a group of fans who talk this much shit who haven't won anything yet. I hope the Giants crush them, and I hope when the score is 45-0, that Coughlin keeps his starters in and buries the shit out of them.....

with you on almost all of that although I think the pathetic Pigeon fans would give the Jest fans a run for the title when it comes to volume of warrantless braggadacio.

with you on almost all of that although I think the pathetic Pigeon fans would give the Jest fans a run for the title when it comes to volume of warrantless braggadacio.

One of my employee's who I am close to has a brother who is a Jets fan. I vowed not to trash talk or anything because it would be like beating up an old lady when it comes to the paucity of accomplishment for either of the vomit green franchises. But does he take this detente at face value and leave me the fuck alone. He has his sister text message me every positive play for Titan Less Jests... oh boy if either of those teams had won a championship since the Vietnam War was in full swing...neither seems to realize that.

Strah....when you come across your Jet fan fellow law enforcement friends....please let know that in the NFC East...when a Quarterback fumbles away the ball on a 1st and goal...from the 1 ft line...that is called "Pulling a Romo"....or simply "A Number 9"

Merry Christmas.

C. Wagon

Strah....when you come across your Jet fan fellow law enforcement friends....please let know that in the NFC East...when a Quarterback fumbles away the ball on a 1st and goal...from the 1 ft line...that is called "Pulling a Romo"....or simply "A Number 9"

Merry Christmas.

C. Wagon

LMFAO. You still got it kid,. Merry F'in Xmas

Guest StrahansGap

Great posts guys. I'm loving this shit!!!!! This is turning out to be a Christmas that I'll never forget. I can't wait for Rex Ry, uh, I mean, Santa Claus to slide down the chimney tonight and drop some presents off for my kids for tomorrow. Thank you Giants!!!!!

Merry Christmas.

C. Wagon

:LMAO: right out of Madjack's playbook ... Numba 7 :USA: