SportsWrath

Is there anyone here that likes

NYHC GIANT

I thought this was a Giants message board section! When the games are on, and they fuck up, that's one thing...but all this shit talk by "so called" Giants fans is getting outta hand! This fab 4 garbage is a real disgrace to real Giant fans! If Lavar and the rest of the G-men stay healthy-we'll have one of the best defenses in football!!!!I know there's alot of douche bags on this board who consider themselves "experts" on Giants football...but the NY Giants organization does not pay your salery..so why don't you try to be a fan first, and a lazy-boy coach second. :TU:

Theres no denying LaVars athletic prowess and play-making ability the one worry i had was the price, with the numbers leaked a 3.5 million a year base is pretty pedestrian for a guy with his credentials and a 5.25 Million signing bonus is ideal, with a heavily incentive laden deal this is the pefect fit. If he performs like a pro bowler he'll get his money, if he blows out a knee or causes trouble he can be cut with minimum affect on our cap number. This makes the right side of our Defense a quarterbacks worst nightmare, attacking right armed qb's blind side with the devastating combination of Arrington and Osi demands added blockers on that side which lets Pierce roam and make plays, puts strahans in one on ones with Right Tackles and with all this potential pressure the secondary should have some room for error.

Theres no denying LaVars athletic prowess and play-making ability the one worry i had was the price, with the numbers leaked a 3.5 million a year base is pretty pedestrian for a guy with his credentials and a 5.25 Million signing bonus is ideal, with a heavily incentive laden deal this is the pefect fit. If he performs like a pro bowler he'll get his money, if he blows out a knee or causes trouble he can be cut with minimum affect on our cap number. This makes the right side of our Defense a quarterbacks worst nightmare, attacking right armed qb's blind side with the devastating combination of Arrington and Osi demands added blockers on that side which lets Pierce roam and make plays, puts strahans in one on ones with Right Tackles and with all this potential pressure the secondary should have some room for error.

Delete your sig. It's offending to everyone here :furious:

Im a step ahead of you, i liked it at first Dayne was looking alot like Oprah at the time but theres only so much Ron Dayne i can look at

Yea that was the worst picture i ever saw of him, too. Webster is sweeet :TU:

Guest Lockhart
I thought this was a Giants message board section! When the games are on, and they fuck up, that's one thing...but all this shit talk by "so called" Giants fans is getting outta hand! This fab 4 garbage is a real disgrace to real Giant fans! If Lavar and the rest of the G-men stay healthy-we'll have one of the best defenses in football!!!!I know there's alot of douche bags on this board who consider themselves "experts" on Giants football...but the NY Giants organization does not pay your salery..so why don't you try to be a fan first, and a lazy-boy coach second. :TU:

Lavar will fill that IR slot well that was vacated by Barrett Green - Good job EA!

Lavar will fill that IR slot well that was vacated by Barrett Green - Good job EA!

Since you are both lockhart and carbo, I guess that would make you stupid times two. Keep up the good work on those predictions, loser. As much as you will never admit it, the Arrington signing was a stroke of genius, with a majority of the salary (except for a $5.5 million signing bonus) based on incentives. Since everyone here laughs at your ignorance on a daily basis, we will all be laughing much harder at the end of Arrington's productive season. The scary thing is, I think deep down inside, you get off on being laughed at and being the object of constant abuse. To each his own, lockjerk. :LMAO::TU:

I like it if he remains healthy. The Giants insured themselves against his lack of performance or reoccurring injuries. This is a good signing by the Giants.

I guess the 4 whoresmen have an issue with it?

Yes, those same four whoresmen who swore up and down for weeks on end that the Giants would never sign Arrington. Lockjerk was the male whore who led the charge. I feel sorry for lockjerk, going through life with his head constantly up his ass, making his wrong predictions, and then making believe he never made them. I think it's called living constantly in denial. What a sad and pathetic creature, the face of the FAG 4. :doh:

Yes, those same four whoresmen who swore up and down for weeks on end that the Giants would never sign Arrington. Lockjerk was the male whore who led the charge. I feel sorry for lockjerk, going through life with his head constantly up his ass, making his wrong predictions, and then making believe he never made them. I think it's called living constantly in denial. What a sad and pathetic creature, the face of the FAG 4. :doh:

I feel better about myself when I think of them. So would Steve Guttenberg so that's not saying much... :P

I like the pick up for a number of reasons, mostly because we needed depth and LA's very capable of filling that void.

Beyond that, I also don't believe that the grass is always greener, so kids coming out of college don't necessarily mean success for us. You'll find that some people on this MB are short termers in terms of football insight. You'll also find that a vast majority of the frequent posters on this MB are those who study football in franchise mode on Madden and think that's an education.

LA's very good for us and I find it difficult to imagine that EA and our administration signed a dude if his physical said that he had WIll Pete's back for a knee.

I like the pick up for a number of reasons, mostly because we needed depth and LA's very capable of filling that void.

Beyond that, I also don't believe that the grass is always greener, so kids coming out of college don't necessarily mean success for us. You'll find that some people on this MB are short termers in terms of football insight. You'll also find that a vast majority of the frequent posters on this MB are those who study football in franchise mode on Madden and think that's an education.

LA's very good for us and I find it difficult to imagine that EA and our administration signed a dude if his physical said that he had WIll Pete's back for a knee.

he passed the physical...so I am assuming his knee is "OK" ...

depeinding on how he plays and who the draft pans out as far as cap space I reserve judgment on Arrington.

I do like the idea on AP and arrington on the field at the same time...I still fel blackwell will be a very good player...despite his inj

he passed the physical...so I am assuming his knee is "OK" ...

depeinding on how he plays and who the draft pans out as far as cap space I reserve judgment on Arrington.

I do like the idea on AP and arrington on the field at the same time...I still fel blackwell will be a very good player...despite his inj

You mean Blackburn, but your point is well taken.

Guest Carbo
You mean Blackburn, but your point is well taken.
No, he meant Blackwell, nitwit. The Giants have signed on this fashion critic of the stars at the behest of Jeremy Shockey.