SportsWrath

The mind of Corey Webster

boohyah

23-10 down, Grossman throws deep and our Corey tips the ball away preventing a touchdown, then displays his "no way" arm swing to the crowd.

?????????????????????????????

A couple of weeks back, we're getting spanked and Jacobs scores a touchdown and does his fucking chicken wing dance in the endzone.

What the fuck is in these fuckers heads?

I often wonder is there specific times when Tom thinks players should be disciplined.

They are getting paid what do they care if their team is losing?

I really wish we had guys like Strahan back who would straighten these guys out on the sidelines.

I wonder how intimidating it is when JPP is trying to yell at you saying "I didn't likeded the way you dided that"

They are getting paid what do they care if their team is losing?

I really wish we had guys like Strahan back who would straighten these guys out on the sidelines.

I wonder how intimidating it is when JPP is trying to yell at you saying "I didn't likeded the way you dided that"

He will be intimidating.. we don't need a professor out there.. we need someone like him (a couple of years from now when he's no longer a new face) to get in people's faces... I don't care if he speaks to them in French)

I'm talking about sensible, mature, leaders.

I would take an LT Joe....even at his wildest he never tore down his team mates. He is not a Rolle type but was a role model on the field. He would call out the team and then go out and lead by example. Harry Carson suffers from Bipolar Disorder (for real); you never knew if a game like this would knock him into a deep depression or would cause him to call out his team mates.