SportsWrath

I was just on The View TV Show!!!

BIGBLUE01

Yup. I was walking down the street in NYC, and Meredith Viera saw me and just thought I had to be on the show. After telling her how big of a Giant fan I was, she rushed me in to the studio and said I just HAD to be a guest. I told her how Eli was gonna shred the Pats D, and how Brady couldnt withstand our furious Dline rush. The only thing the ladies could ask me though was what color drapes they all had in their respective homes. I dont know what was up with that, but what was really cool.....ARCHIE MANNING was a guest too!!!! :freaked: He said Im right about everything I say about Eli. :thumbs:

Yup. I was walking down the street in NYC, and Meredith Viera saw me and just thought I had to be on the show. After telling her how big of a Giant fan I was, she rushed me in to the studio and said I just HAD to be a guest. I told her how Eli was gonna shred the Pats D, and how Brady couldnt withstand our furious Dline rush. The only thing the ladies could ask me though was what color drapes they all had in their respective homes. I dont know what was up with that, but what was really cool.....ARCHIE MANNING was a guest too!!!! :freaked: He said Im right about everything I say about Eli. :thumbs:

Hi UK here , i AM actually ARCHIE MANNING ....and i can verify everything that BB01 says

( PS im better than all 3 of my sons )

Of course nobody can verify this because only Nancyboys watch "The View", and we all know BB01 is the only Nancyboy on this board.

Why?? Because I watch American Idol??? :smartass:

Hey, I cant help I have this magnetic personality, Meredith WANTED me on the show. :blush: