SportsWrath

I was just on the Michael Kay show ESPN NY- named Caller of the Day

JackStroud

After telling him how much I like listening to He and Don LaGrecca, I pointed out to Mike that the last time he was so definitive in picking a game (after he practically said we had no chance against the Patriots)....was when he was certain the Yankees would win their last game of the year (The Yanks got clobbered)...LOL

I went on to tell him the Giants were going to CLOBBER the Patriots......We are ready to break out and destroy someone. We were pretty sleepy our 1st 7 games and could easily be 7-0.

He asked why?

Better Receivers

Comparable QB

DLine will devour Tom Brady

Their D cannot stop Eli

Mike was gracious.....said he could have taken it as an insult but I was polite and backed up my argument

The strange thing was Eli's Dad called in right after me referenced me and disputed whether his son was as good as Brady...........

Come on Archie..........Check the Stats :facepalm:

hahahahaha, no way.

Guest StrahansGap

That's cool Jack. Good for you. But I do have to say that I hate Michael Kay with a passion. I'm a big Yankee fan and I have never liked the guy.

That's cool Jack. Good for you. But I do have to say that I hate Michael Kay with a passion. I'm a big Yankee fan and I have never liked the guy.

Me too, he has about as much knowledge as a peanut. "I grew up in the Bronx and have been an Yankee fan, all of my life, One thing that always confused me Ken, is what does it mean when the ump yells strike two"

UK, you got kicked off??? What for?

well actually JM4p , when they re set the boards over there back in July...... i have never been able to log on ever since ... and the re-set password funtion doesnt work ...and you cant rejoin if you have IP address outside of the US apparently )

Same reason as anybody else wasnt it? BlueSunday sucked copious amounts of dick like nobody's business and was being a Epic cuntlick and SIG was too busy with his thumbs up his ass.

So eloquently put as usual sir. Your articulation of the English language is always admired Ice

The strange thing was Eli's Dad called in right after me referenced me and disputed whether his son was as good as Brady...........

Come on Archie..........Check the Stats :facepalm:

Micheal Kay Archive

Can you point to which show this was? The Archie Manning Podcast has no Ed and he states that Eli feels that he is an elite QB because he's a hard worker. Archie doesn't put down Eli although he is very diplomatic in all his answers.