SportsWrath

Eli maturing into the most mistake free NFL QB

JackStroud

Cool thread start another.

We really need to talk about this subject some more.

Start 10 more before today is over, it will really help this board out.

Oh wait I know what Jack will say "DERP YOU DONT LIKE ELI LOLZ"

Your QB Fitzy was a regular INT machine today.........Mahvelous!!!!!!!!

I'd say the Giants should give game balls to Fitzy and that dumb as Shixxx Buffalo DB "Mr Interferance"

Your QB Fitzy was a regular INT machine today.........Mahvelous!!!!!!!!

I'd say the Giants should give game balls to Fitzy and that dumb as Shixxx Buffalo DB "Mr Interferance"

My QB?

Oh wait sorry Jack you have nothing better to say then Buffalo was my team?

So are you really going to try to play that?

Eli is my QB, the same guy you wanted to replace with that backup scrub sitting on our practice Squad.

My QB?

Eli is my QB, the same guy you wanted to replace with that backup scrub sitting on our practice Squad.

Take a look at the photo on your screen and tell me how much you love Eli

My QB?

Remember this gem:

"Coughlin and the Front Office don't want Eli to have any competition on the roster"

-Jack about Perilloux

I'm sorry, I didnt know you couldn't take a joke. :facepalm:

Sorry Jack I've defend Eli as much as the next guy, you wanted to replace him with a QB on our practice squad up until last week.

Remember this gem:

"Coughlin and the Front Office don't want Eli to have any competition on the roster"

-Jack about Perilloux

Yep, I remember both.

I'm sorry, I didnt know you couldn't take a joke. :facepalm:

Sorry Jack I've defend Eli as much as the next guy, you wanted to replace him with a QB on our practice squad up until last week.

I can take a joke

I'm conversing with one

as for the picture ........ its getting a bit old and Eli is making a fool of you

I must admit your picture is a joke .......just not the joke you think it is :smartass:

Yep, I remember both.

still an accurate statement........Indy did the same thing

Peyton could not stand having a legit #2

Now the Colts are paying the price of listening to him

I always contended Eli would straighten up a bit with a real #2 on the bench

we've waited 8 years for him to emerge........real competition might have cut a few years off that process

They got rid of Rosenfels for outplaying Eli in pre-season.....Carr suffers from Sack-itis Shell shock-itis

oh well........we are 4-2 headed into the bye.........but looking at the schedule there is a ton of work to be done to make the playoffs.........no team has a harder schedule than us.......they may as well thrown in the NFL All Pro team for good measure

BTW the Boys are no longer a pushover based upon what I saw yesterday

Why, because they intercepted Brady 4 times? So did the Bills but not Eli. :giants:

I did not watch the entire game but they impressed me

They played hard, on both sides

They cannot play with us because we trump them big time on the DL

and our WR's are becoming the best in the NFL when you lump the WRs with Ballard

Eli trumps Romo ........for a host of reasons.....height and weight being a big one believe it or not

We dont have to worry too much about the Boys this year........but they are definitely on the rise

We got rid of Rosenfels because he didn't play in preseason, and with the cap, we couldn't keep a 2nd string QB on IR for $2-3 million. Even if we kept Rosenfels, this season is over if Eli goes down.

Well the little I saw of Rosenfels I liked.........when Carr came in he looked like Barney Fife in the OK Corral

I loved what I saw in Perriloux......a Cam Newton clone with more pocket presense, an rocket arm.........We would be a viable team with Rosenfels or Perriloux

with Carr we would need a defensive miracle each week to win

My opinion.......for what its worth.

BTW I read somewhere.......cannot remember where, that Peyton would never give a snap in practice to a back up and abhored competition for his job........I always liked Peyton til I heard that.....hes not a team player

Is Rosenfels starting or Miami tonight? Will be a good show.......Poor Rex Ryan is getting a pre-Thanksgiving large helping of humble pie after falling for the Plaxico trap.....and letting his best returnman, RB, and WR go bye bye

Different situation

to us he was icing on the Cake...........to them he's 1/3 of the CAKE

We could still use him in the Red Zone and to get a tough 3rd down conversion anywhere

Plus their QB sucks.........he could not complete a pass to Wes Welker on a key 3rd down :smartass:

Sanchez could not make the Giants practice squad

Well the little I saw of Rosenfels I liked.........when Carr came in he looked like Barney Fife in the OK Corral

I loved what I saw in Perriloux......a Cam Newton clone with more pocket presense, an rocket arm.........We would be a viable team with Rosenfels or Perriloux

with Carr we would need a defensive miracle each week to win

My opinion.......for what its worth.

BTW I read somewhere.......cannot remember where, that Peyton would never give a snap in practice to a back up and abhored competition for his job........I always liked Peyton til I heard that.....hes not a team player

Is Rosenfels starting or Miami tonight? Will be a good show.......Poor Rex Ryan is getting a pre-Thanksgiving large helping of humble pie after falling for the Plaxico trap.....and letting his best returnman, RB, and WR go bye bye

The way we've had to rely on the QB position this year? I don't think we'd do well with any of the backups we've had in preseason. They would all desperately need a running game, and our line is only now starting to show signs of life in that department.

No matter how good you think Perriloux is, and I think there might be potential there, but I haven't seen enough to know for sure; starting him would be sending

a lamb to slaughter. He just doesn't have enough game-time reps.

The way we've had to rely on the QB position this year? I don't think we'd do well with any of the backups we've had in preseason. They would all desperately need a running game, and our line is only now starting to show signs of life in that department.

No matter how good you think Perriloux is, and I think there might be potential there, but I haven't seen enough to know for sure; starting him would be sending

a lamb to slaughter. He just doesn't have enough game-time reps.

Thats an assumption.......of course, if Eli goes down, Coughlin will throw Carr out there and we will win half the time.

Lets see, that would make us 9-7...........not good enough to assure a post season position, and not good enough to beat GB

If Carr then goes down........a high probability as he is a human Piniata......Perriloux would come off the practice squad and we shall see for ourselves

I suppose if Eli goes down we fukkkkkkkkked!!!!!.......unless Carr gets knocked out quick and Perriloux is a gift from the gods