SportsWrath

I'm sitting here watching Tony "No Balls" Dungy citicize Cruz

JackStroud

They read him the rule book and quoted it on the screen......."the play is over if the runner gives himself up and goes to the ground and makes no attempt to advance the ball"

Thats the rule.........from the NFL rule book

Tony the infamous Giants hater sitting there arguing he thinks the "rule" is wrong "as a COACH" ...........................uhhhhhhhhh TONY "you are not a coach" and if you still were, without Peyton Manning.........you could not win shixxxxxx........so shut your mouth.

What will Tony say when we win the Super Bowl this year "As a Coach" I feel the Giants cheated there way in to a Lombardi?"

Laying down.......on numerous occasions........ LOL..........Uh Tony, Jon Gruden took the same team you could not advance anywhere with and won a Super Bowl as soon as you left........."shut your big pretentious mouth" :furious:

To men, it looked like Cruz was going to the ground to down the ball and end the play. But he should have stayed down until the play was clearly over. That could have been a huge mistake.

But, I love the P-Town Cruiser.

To men, it looked like Cruz was going to the ground to down the ball and end the play. But he should have stayed down until the play was clearly over. That could have been a huge mistake.

But, I love the P-Town Cruiser.

me too

he is the most exciting new addition to this offense since Bradshaw......on another note he was pushed in the back by an opponent just before he went down.......he might have considered that contact

but you have to wait for the whistle

I'm sure he will not do it again.....he was hustling back to the huddle to help the team score the go ahead TD

LOST in all this was the incredible call, throw, and catch to Nicks on the very next play............reminicent of the winning SB throw to Plaxico in the very same part of the end zone in the same stadium

WOW.........made my week......I honestly thought they were going to lose Joe

me too

he is the most exciting new addition to this offense since Bradshaw......on another note he was pushed in the back by an opponent just before he went down.......he might have considered that contact

but you have to wait for the whistle

I'm sure he will not do it again.....he was hustling back to the huddle to help the team score the go ahead TD

LOST in all this was the incredible call, throw, and catch to Nicks on the very next play............reminicent of the winning SB throw to Plaxico in the very same part of the end zone in the same stadium

WOW.........made my week......I honestly thought they were going to lose Joe

You had the Giants winning by ten, bro!

Got to be honest. As i watched the play I went from awesome we are in fg range for a tie, smart choice to go down, what are youy doing shit head that is a fumble.

So I for one was very surprised with the outcome of the reiew.

That having been said, let's not lose sight of a great giants come back in a really tough sit on the road.

There is always a game every year when you think "the refs cost us". think of this as pay back for an inevitable douching yet to come or possibly a douching in the past.

Lord knows the refs ignored flagrant holding and hands to face on jpp all friggin day

I heard a whistle. I think Cruz did too. The official had definitely signaled that the play was over before Cruz left the ball on the ground. I suspect the real fuck up here was an inadvertent whistle that they explained away as 'oh, we ruled the receiver gave himself up'.

You'll note that none of the replays on ESPN or FNiA included sound.

I heard a whistle. I think Cruz did too. The official had definitely signaled that the play was over before Cruz left the ball on the ground. I suspect the real fuck up here was an inadvertent whistle that they explained away as 'oh, we ruled the receiver gave himself up'.

You'll note that none of the replays on ESPN or FNiA included sound.

New England Sports Network HATES us...........deal with it

If the Yankess win the World Series they will scorn us entirely