SportsWrath

Coverage map?

Treehugger

Too bad no FOX doubleheader in NY region this week. Wanted to see Lions/Cowboys. Instead, get Steelers/Texans on CBS at 1:00. Not terrible but Lions/Cowboys is VERY interesting game.

Too bad no FOX doubleheader in NY region this week. Wanted to see Lions/Cowboys. Instead, get Steelers/Texans on CBS at 1:00. Not terrible but Lions/Cowboys is VERY interesting game.

Hear you.

I seem to be one of the 20 or so households in America that are getting the Bills - Bengals game. The Bills 3 - 0 start gives the game a little juice I guess but I would much rather watch the Dallas game or Eagles / 49ers.

I cancelled season ticket this year because it seemed like I didn't get a ton of use out of it. I go to the home games so that is 8 of 17 weeks right there. Call it 7 to allow for a Monday Night Game. Then during the bye weeks you usually get the games you want.

Right now I am close to saying fuck it and buying it again though. It's too bad that they only sell the package and not individual games.

I was finally ready to dump Cablevision and go with Direct TV. Even figured out that it would save me $70 a month. We'd lose a few of the movie channels my wife likes but she was cool with it and the Sunday ticket is FREE for new subscribers right now! Had the guy here and was just about to start disconnecting the cable boxes when he tells me it won't work. Too many trees on and around my property blocking the SW horizon, where the dish has to point at the satellite. FUCK! I would take them down in a heartbeat but the main culprit is in my neighbor's yard - a 100 year old oak.

So as I sit and watch the Steelers/Texans today and keep tabs on the other games via the computer, I will be pondering if what I've heard about one well placed copper nail is true.

I was finally ready to dump Cablevision and go with Direct TV. Even figured out that it would save me $70 a month. We'd lose a few of the movie channels my wife likes but she was cool with it and the Sunday ticket is FREE for new subscribers right now! Had the guy here and was just about to start disconnecting the cable boxes when he tells me it won't work. Too many trees on and around my property blocking the SW horizon, where the dish has to point at the satellite. FUCK! I would take them down in a heartbeat but the main culprit is in my neighbor's yard - a 100 year old oak.

So as I sit and watch the Steelers/Texans today and keep tabs on the other games via the computer, I will be pondering if what I've heard about one well placed copper nail is true.

girdling works.