SportsWrath

eagles website has an introduction for us

BIGBLUE01

Yes please tell us why they would be worried. Please tell me because we are probably not going to have Manningham, and that means we're going to have who? Victor Cruz on Asante? Stokley on DRC? We'll be lucky if Eli can make any completions at all on the outside this Sunday. Where is our offense going to come from? What, are we just going to throw to Ballard 15 times and run it 45 times? We are in trouble. Our only hope is that somebody comes out of nowhere and turns the balance of this game to the Giants, and our defense absolutely shuts them down. Because don't matchup favorably with them at all. The game is played on the field, and I'm not saying we have no chance, but the Vegas line for this game looks about right to me... Eagles -8.5.

have you ever heard of Devin Thomas, Victor Cruz, or Brandon Stokley

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Stokley is the guy who causes the most damage

Oh

We have a new guy named Nicks........1st name Hakeem

Let me introduce you to Mr Nicks.....All Pro 2011 National Football League, USA

UNSTOPABLE!!!

Yes please tell us why they would be worried. Please tell me because we are probably not going to have Manningham, and that means we're going to have who? Victor Cruz on Asante? Stokley on DRC? We'll be lucky if Eli can make any completions at all on the outside this Sunday. Where is our offense going to come from? What, are we just going to throw to Ballard 15 times and run it 45 times? We are in trouble. Our only hope is that somebody comes out of nowhere and turns the balance of this game to the Giants, and our defense absolutely shuts them down. Because don't matchup favorably with them at all. The game is played on the field, and I'm not saying we have no chance, but the Vegas line for this game looks about right to me... Eagles -8.5.

All good points, but Ill tell you whay they should be worried. Because its Giants v eagles, a div rivalry....ANYTHING could happen.

Dont be surprised if we knock vick outta the game.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Stokley is the guy who causes the most damage

Oh

unstopable

Someone needs to hone up their listening skills. :rolleyes:

why so.........there have been years where Brady was down to one name receiver and a bunch of guys brought in

He has not missed a beat

Sometimes it the scheme not so much as the talent

If ELi plays it right receivers will be open..........they cannot blanket them all, and stop our running game at the same time

Its really in Eli's hands, and Gilbride's.......if Eli does not stare down his target and picks his throws carefully we can take these guys

Dream Team MY ASS........the Eagles are going down, and they are going down hard........The Giants have a lot of pent up frustration they need to vent

Brady is an all-time great jack. Your optimism is nice but I havent seen the giants overmatched like this in a while. The injuries obviously are a huge part of that but the excuses end on sunday. I would be nothing short of amazed and very proud of this team if they can pull it off.

Oh

UNSTOPABLE!!!

Jack, I've been touting Nicks since we drafted him, I know he's really good. One of the best, I believe, in the NFL. But I also know how good Nnamdi Asomugha is. Nnamdi is so good he can shut down your best receiver.

This.

We're talking about the team that scored four TDs in eight minutes to beat us last year. Why should they be scared at all? Because we signed NO free agents this year? Because we have seven players on IR in week three? Because Eli looks as bad as he looked during the first half of his rookie year? Think about it... this team knows if it's down by 28 points it will still win the game if it fights hard enough.

This has all the makings of a game I shut off at halftime. The Eagles are going to kill us, and the Giants are going to look stupid for all of their trash-talking.

Its easier to post gloom than it is to be positive. If you predict gloom, and we win, we forget it cause we're all happy. If you predict a win and we lose, people on here call you a homer.

Look, does it look bad and do we look like we're gonna get our asses kicked? Of course. But its a division game with meaning, history. The players hate the eagles. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. If we win, I will remember the naysayers, and I wont accept your happiness.......... :P