SportsWrath

Road games in 06'?

xxi-xxv

Each year my buddies and I attend a road game, this year was tough with all the west coast games and a Xmas eve game. a few years back it was Baltimore, done a few Philly trips, Washington one and an Indy one in 02?

Where should we go?

Philly?

Washington?

Dallas?

Seattle?

Carolina?

New Orleans?

Jacksonville?

Tennesee?

Edited by xxi-xxv

Each year my buddies and I attend a road game, this year was tough with all the west coast games and a Xmas eve game. a few years back it was Baltimore, done a few Philly trips, Washington one and an Indy one in 02?

Where should we go?

Philly?

Washington?

Dallas?

Seattle?

Carolina?

New Orleans?

Jacksonville?

Tennesee?

I say Seattle, cause god knows we need as many Giants there as possible after this year... DAMN I wish we were as loud as thier crowd

Where should we go?

Philly?

Washington?

Dallas?

Seattle?

Carolina?

New Orleans?

Jacksonville?

Tennesee?

Let me know if you decide to come to Dallas. I have an extra room and you'll have your own personal tour guide. ;)

Come down to DC to see the Skins game. We can hook up and tailgate together. When I come up there, I expect to hook up with you guys and tailgate at Giants Stadium. I usually come up for 2-3 games a year. met some great guys from Giants.com last season at the playoff game and other games. :TU:

Come down to DC to see the Skins game. We can hook up and tailgate together. When I come up there, I expect to hook up with you guys and tailgate at Giants Stadium. I usually come up for 2-3 games a year. met some great guys from Giants.com last season at the playoff game and other games. :TU:

I hope to be a someone you meet this year... :TU:

Go to Carolina or Seattle. Carolina is really easy on opposing fans. The people are downright polite unless you are a raging asshat. In which case you get what you deserve.

Seattle is a great town. I haven't been in the new football stadium but I worked in the new baseball park the year it opened. Seattle gets a bum rap over the rain deal but damn it's a cool town. Excellent bars and restaurants. If you have extra time you can always go fishing out on the Puget Sound and catch some fat salmon or monster halibut. The new stadium looks excellent.

• 8 months later...

Where should we go?

Philly?

Washington?

Dallas?

Seattle?

Carolina?

New Orleans?

Jacksonville?

Tennesee?

Jacksonville.