1. 1. What Play(s) Sickened You the Most

• Jerell Jernigan 3 fumbles
    • Eli's 2 interceptions
    • Jacobs getting tossed
    • Overall inability to score in spite of moving ball easily
    • Deon Grant getting stupid penalty
    • Cromartie 70-yard kickoff return after fumbling ball deep in end zone
    • Dropped kick return by KR Devin Thomas
    • Other (discuss if picking this option)

Nothing made me scream in my living room louder than watching Cromartie take the ball deep in the end zone, fumble the ball, then run 70 yards without getting touched until bumped by Lloyd. Had Cromartie juked to the right when meeting Lloyd, it would have been a 108 yard touchdown.

How on earth can our defense lolligag down the field as though stopping the returner is not really all that important. Who is supposed to be our gunner anyway? Do we even have a fricken gunner?

This might be a little too negative, but just wondered which play(s) pissed you off the most.

Eli locking his eyes on Bradshaw being rushed throwing off his back foot... into DOUBLE coverage... haven't we seen this movie before? :angry:

Jacobs. Coughlin should sit his stupid ass for the opener. If the league had any balls they'd suspend him.

I can guarantee he has gotten more than an earful from TC and the other coaches. I'm sure they are dishing out some punishment that will pain him in some way.

I had noticed a couple of plays earlier that Wilkenson pushed him and taunted him repeatedly. The first time Jacobs walked away after a late hit and push from Wilkenson. The second time Jacobs pushed him back and told him to fuck off, but no flag was thrown. The third time Jacobs snapped and took the bait. I was surprised Wilkenson hadn't been warned earlier as it was so obvious his purpose was to get into it with Jacobs and get him out of the game or at least get his head out of the game. It worked.

I can guarantee he has gotten more than an earful from TC and the other coaches. I'm sure they are dishing out some punishment that will pain him in some way.

I had noticed a couple of plays earlier that Wilkenson pushed him and taunted him repeatedly. The first time Jacobs walked away after a late hit and push from Wilkenson. The second time Jacobs pushed him back and told him to fuck off, but no flag was thrown. The third time Jacobs snapped and took the bait. I was surprised Wilkenson hadn't been warned earlier as it was so obvious his purpose was to get into it with Jacobs and get him out of the game or at least get his head out of the game. It worked.

I saw the same thing Bleedin. The Jets are the ones that act immature. No matter how much they say theryre the big brother, it us who are. And it pains them. Friggin bastids.

I saw the same thing Bleedin. The Jets are the ones that act immature. No matter how much they say theryre the big brother, it us who are. And it pains them. Friggin bastids.

If I've learned anything from watching football for over 50 years, it's that whoever taunts, pushes, jabs, etc., first....rarely gets caught and the guy who fights back almost always gets the flag. It is such an injustice! These guys are pumped up high testosterone animals and they can only take so much late hitting and pushing before reacting. It reminds me of the retards that broke into the San Francisco zoo a couple of years ago and threw pine cones at tigers over and over until one of the tigers leaped over the barrier trench and wall and killed the guy. The Tiger was just trying to sleep and be left alone, but the angrier he got....the more the idiots threw pine cones. Not sure if that has anytihng to do with anything....but it seems that who ever reacts to getting unjustly hit, always takes the fall.

Didn't he get thrown out of a game for the same thing last year? He needs a serious attitude adjustment. I don't care if he's being taunted, hit late, pushed. He's not out there to show off his boxing skills.

Didn't he get thrown out of a game for the same thing last year? He needs a serious attitude adjustment. I don't care if he's being taunted, hit late, pushed. He's not out there to show off his boxing skills.

I can't remember....seems he was fined 7,500 bucks for fighting at one time. He definitely needs to learn how to control his temper. That will cost us a game in the future if he keeps it up.

Eli told us he was going to protect the ball and throw it away........the guy is either a total moron or a pathological lier

We've seen this before for a long time

a QB who is dumb as a post, has a rocket arm, and slow talking and slow afoot with terrible footwork who continualy throws off his back foot when pressured

moments of brilliance

his name- Kerry Collins

Eli is now officially Kerry The 2nd