SportsWrath

Giants vs Bears

osi724dasack

That TT injury really posses me off. Forget it guys even if he can come back this season he won't be fully recover. This really screwed my night.

Yes....definitely sucks Kong-sized cock.

On the bright side....Ross can play. Deon Grant is back (thank God)....Kenny Phillips is one year stronger.....and like Allstarjim said, Coe and Witherspoon have shown alot of promise.

And fortunately, we've got a great pass rush.

We won a Super Bowl with R.W. McQuarters and Sam Madison.....this defense is still solid.

Yes....definitely sucks Kong-sized cock.

On the bright side....Ross can play. Deon Grant is back (thank God)....Kenny Phillips is one year stronger.....and like Allstarjim said, Coe and Witherspoon have shown alot of promise.

And fortunately, we've got a great pass rush.

We won a Super Bowl with R.W. McQuarters and Sam Madison.....this defense is still solid.

Thanks for the kind word dude. But what really steam me up is all that trash talk about the Egirls having the best secondary. With TT and WEB I think we were really under rated and loved to show it during this season But now we don't even have a chance to proof that.

Yeah we can still win the SB So I'm crossing fingers here!!!!

Witherspoon was hurt on the fuckin' punt return, too. What did I say. Fucking TC has rocks in his head. Memo to you fuck faces... the season is on the line, here. The fucking entire season is on the line. You are down T2, down Amukamara for a good part of the year, down Bruce Johnson for the year. You might not want your NICKEL corner week 1 returning fucking punts in a fucking preseason game, you asshole.

Yeah, I'm pissed. Reese is going to have to work on getting a DB in NY tomorrow. Tweet from Mike Fiammetta:

With Terrell Thomas down, the best CBs available: Kelvin Hayden, Randall Gay, Lito Sheppard, Brian Williams.

One of those guys is going to have to come in, I think.

I thought the linebackers, as a group, played great football tonight. It was a night that the front four didn't have as big an impact, but the linebackers were very, very good. Goff again played well. Boley and Kiwanuka (save for the penalty), also did well.

I wanted Ross out of here Last week but tonight he has played a real good game. aside from almost not touching that bear wr who was on his ass 2 yards short of the first down

That pissed me the fuck off