SportsWrath

Giants vs Bears

osi724dasack

Never fails... we have a great looking defense in preseason and lose a crucial player. We'll quickly learn how good Witherspoon and Coe really are. And WTF is Witherspoon in on a punt return when we JUST f'ing lost T2 for the season? WTF? Is Coughlin stupid? That Deon Grant signing is looking a lot bigger now.

I also thought that TC went with the starters a long time in this one, too. What good is it for the vets? I mean shit, was it worth it now, TC? You would've thought he learned when we lost Osi for the season in the 2nd quarter of a preseason game a couple of seasons ago. Damn.

Total fucking mooseballs. I'm so pissed right now I want to throw my shoe through the fucking TV.

Maybe we can get JPP off the field before he kills another teammate.

The x factor is Sage is also the holder for Tynes. Can't remember if Carr did that for us when he had his last go 'round here. But Sage is a $3 mil/yr back up, and Carr is at $1 mil this yr, if memory serves me correctly. I thought Sage was up and down last week. It would be nice if we could trade him.

Still pissed and just upset over losing T2.

The x factor is Sage is also the holder for Tynes. Can't remember if Carr did that for us when he had his last go 'round here. But Sage is a $3 mil/yr back up, and Carr is at $1 mil this yr, if memory serves me correctly. I thought Sage was up and down last week. It would be nice if we could trade him.

Still pissed and just upset over losing T2.

feagles did it when carr was with us.

and we've kicked field goals tonight with sage not being active, didn't see who was holdign but im guessing it was dodge.

just so you guys know Beatty is still in the locker room

Do we know why? WTF is going on tonight. I fuckin' hate it when we play the Bears. Remember us losing Petitgout a few years ago when he was having a great year, and we were beating the Bears, and then after that, was it Alex Brown, I think, that ate the backup alive... I think our backup was Bob Whitfield and he just got destroyed by Brown, and Hester had a 100 yard missed fg return in that game, as well.

God I hate the fuckin' Bears!

Yes I know it was JPP that actually contacted T2, there.

Do we know why? WTF is going on tonight. I fuckin' hate it when we play the Bears. Remember us losing Petitgout a few years ago when he was having a great year, and we were beating the Bears, and then after that, was it Alex Brown, I think, that ate the backup alive... I think our backup was Bob Whitfield and he just got destroyed by Brown, and Hester had a 100 yard missed fg return in that game, as well.

God I hate the fuckin' Bears!

Yes I know it was JPP that actually contacted T2, there.

No reason given yet... hopefully he just had the shits

Zach Berman In 2005 at USC, T. Thomas also tore ligaments in his right knee. Happened in week 2, he missed the season.

T2 to LA Times in '07 about '05 knee injury: "It took a lot for me to come back from that. I grew from that into a man."

4th and goal... Barber stuffed at the goal line. I'm surprised he couldn't just run right through our backups, he is a Marion the Barbarian, after all, a living legend.

In all seriousness, he's run pretty well tonight... granted, not against our first team. And I highly doubt he'll run with this kind of authority by November.