SportsWrath

Good luck ladies

Cowboyz

I hope you go 0-16.

let blunytic know he can have his house back.

if the boyz don't win a title, i'll be back to eat some crow.

if we do, just take comfort in knowing i'm a happier person than you.

it's been real (entertaining)

I hope you go 0-16.

let blunytic know he can have his house back.

if the boyz don't win a title, i'll be back to eat some crow.

if we do, just take comfort in knowing i'm a happier person than you.

it's been real (entertaining)

wtf? Please don't tell me you're thin skinned. Lick your wounds and stand back up dude.

I gotta admit, he started growin on me. Maybe he wasnt badegg after all............... :D

No he wasn't. Badegg is a kid.. bad egg won't discuss the affordable healthcare act in the P&R forum. Cowboys did (and made the mistake of insulting Chuck.. not realizing who Chuck is to this board).. which is why I said he made a few rookie mistakes.

No he wasn't. Badegg is a kid.. bad egg won't discuss the affordable healthcare act in the P&R forum. Cowboys did (and made the mistake of insulting Chuck.. not realizing who Chuck is to this board).. which is why I said he made a few rookie mistakes.

Oh, he was active over there? Didnt know that. Yeah, he seemed a step above badegg, who, btw, is horrible at trolling. But thats no secret. lol

He insutled Mr Wagon????? And pissed of blunatic??? I think its banning time. :rules:

:)

Oh, he was active over there? Didnt know that. Yeah, he seemed a step above badegg, who, btw, is horrible at trolling. But thats no secret. lol

He insutled Mr Wagon????? And pissed of blunatic??? I think its banning time. :rules:

:)

I like BaddEgg too.. I view him as a kid who's sticking up for his team.. and I take nothing personal.. BaddEgg, to me, is the Cowboys version of Parrot (man I miss that kid)

I like BaddEgg too.. I view him as a kid who's sticking up for his team.. and I take nothing personal.. BaddEgg, to me, is the Cowboys version of Parrot (man I miss that kid)

Stickin up for your team and bein a sarcastic douche are 2 different things. lol

Yeah, Parrot was great. Miss that kid.

Stickin up for your team and bein a sarcastic douche are 2 different things. lol

Yeah, Parrot was great. Miss that kid.

I never held it against him though.. most kids his age act the same way.

How do you know how old he is?

I don't know his exact age but I'm old enough to see when someone is young... just based on the style of typing and the topics discussed. When he comes back I'll make sure to ask.

P.S. Of course there are exceptions.. Golfy and Zelmo come to mind when it comes to smart young posters.

I don't know his exact age but I'm old enough to see when someone is young... just based on the style of typing and the topics discussed. When he comes back I'll make sure to ask.

P.S. Of course there are exceptions.. Golfy and Zelmo come to mind when it comes to smart young posters.

Damn, Zelmo.....I havent seen him around in awhile. Yeah, I agree on golfer, pretty sharp young man. Remember gateb? He was a youngster and I thought he was pretty mature. Now me on the other hand, Im a grown man who acts like hes 16!!! :P

Damn, Zelmo.....I havent seen him around in awhile. Yeah, I agree on golfer, pretty sharp young man. Remember gateb? He was a youngster and I thought he was pretty mature. Now me on the other hand, Im a grown man who acts like hes 16!!! :P

Agreed :TU:

:P