SportsWrath

I've been doing some research and.........

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

If EA doesn't draft Bobby Carpenter if available when our turn comes up then I'll know that the dye has seeped into the deep sections of his brain and has left him incable of proper thought.

Guest Lockhart
If EA doesn't draft Bobby Carpenter if available when our turn comes up then I'll know that the dye has seeped into the deep sections of his brain and has left him incable of proper thought.

He'll draft Danieal Manning - CB Abilene Christian, thinking he's another one of Archie's sons. He does look like Archie:

manningd.jpg

Yes Dye ! the dye will have seeped into his cranium and dont forget how

George Young will be rolling in his grave! :doh:

Thanks for yet again stating the obvious.

Got anything new, or is it the same old dribble?

Guest Nutty Sack
Thanks for yet again stating the obvious.

Got anything new, or is it the same old dribble?

Yes I do. Listen closely. Come a bit closer please. Miami produces low intellect thug athletes who are nothing but trouble with a capital T for any NFL team who dares to put them on their roster. Rather obvious I would say. No RC ?

Yes I do. Listen closely. Come a bit closer please. Miami produces low intellect thug athletes who are nothing but trouble with a capital T for any NFL team who dares to put them on their roster. Rather obvious I would say. No RC ?

I don't think Shockey is a "thug"

...he's from Oaklahoma.

Guest Nutty Sack
I don't think Shockey is a "thug"

...he's from Oaklahoma.

State of origin does not come into play here. To date..........he is acting like a thug, he's been poisoned by their program. He should have gone to Penn like the FF advised him at the time.

State of origin does not come into play here. To date..........he is acting like a thug, he's been poisoned by their program. He should have gone to Penn like the FF advised him at the time.

He's also white ;)

Shockey at times can act like a thug but it's not that frequent, at least not as much as Plax.

See previous comment fuckstick, you really are a broken record. Way to go on just proving that you have nothing new to add. :TU:

He's also white ;)

Shockey at times can act like a thug but it's not that frequent, at least not as much as Plax.

What the hell does his ethnicity have to do with being a thug or not? Is this a joke I stumbled into?

Plax acts like a thug? He's moody, he can be a Prima Donna, but he doesn't strike me as a thug.

Do you guys have a different definition than the rest of us?

Guest Floyd The Barber
See previous comment fuckstick, you really are a broken record. Way to go on just proving that you have nothing new to add. :TU:

the NYG organization has learned from the errors of there ways...they will no longer consider ANY product coming out of U. Miami...they are known better for larger than life ego's than game play on Sundays...

we will stick to the Blue Chips...the Penn. States, the Nebraska's, the Ohio States, the Alabama's, the Michigans, the Notre Dame's ect...

I like the pick...(seriously)

also I loved the follow up posts by the reast of you clan..they where very insightfull of full of information.

I need to know that shockey is not leave his bartenders the proper tip and that EA really sucks...(not seriously)

Guest Nutty Sack
I like the pick...(seriously)

also I loved the follow up posts by the reast of you clan..they where very insightfull of full of information.

I need to know that shockey is not leave his bartenders the proper tip and that EA really sucks...(not seriously)

Stick around . You'll learn that we will right the ship one day.

It's amusing that you dog out Shockey, just amusing and very telling.

It's funn that your frame of reference for QB'g is Big Ben, your frame of reference for TE's is Bavaro, and on and on.

This (ladies and gentlemen) is the reason why Madden has made little monsters out of the young consumer. Too much time playing with the All-Madden team (a ficitional unit I might add) has made little, loud-mouthed GM's who don't recall the realities of the pre-salary cap days.

This is also the same group that see free agency as a means to build Frankenteam: this is just silly, please put down your controllers and really, really watch some football.

It's amusing that you dog out Shockey, just amusing and very telling.

It's funn that your frame of reference for QB'g is Big Ben, your frame of reference for TE's is Bavaro, and on and on.

This (ladies and gentlemen) is the reason why Madden has made little monsters out of the young consumer. Too much time playing with the All-Madden team (a ficitional unit I might add) has made little, loud-mouthed GM's who don't recall the realities of the pre-salary cap days.

This is also the same group that see free agency as a means to build Frankenteam: this is just silly, please put down your controllers and really, really watch some football.

Can you say: Hit the nail on the head?

Good post Gspotter....one of many.

Frankenteam... :LMAO:

How do you know he's acting like a thug? Have you ran into him on the streets in Miami? Did he then try to stab you? Fuck off loser

Now Plaxico Burress... is a thug :rock:

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'm still perplexed at the backlash to the only player on the Giants that is known throughout the league as a marketable commodity: Shockey.

He means a ton to the organization.

fantastic post !!!

Guest Nutty Sack
I'm still perplexed at the backlash to the only player on the Giants that is known throughout the league as a marketable commodity: Shockey.

He means a ton to the organization.

The perception is that he is marketable. And we need to leverage that perception while it still exists. To say that he means a ton to the organization I think is way off the mark. In what manner I would ask??