SportsWrath

Mara and Tisch

Lughead

I have no respect for the owners or the players.....people are struggling to feed their families, and these motherfuckers are haggling over billions in revenue.

Fuck all of them.

From a business standpoint, I think both have valid arguments. One side wants to maximize its ROI and the other wants to maximize the fruits of their labor. I think, the answer is somewhere in between. Certain measures should be taken to insure players are covered for life.. medical.. and retirement. Not milliions of course.. but I don't fault the players.

This is the same shit that really soured me on baseball.....fucking strike cost Don Mattingly a chance for a World Series.

Woo puts it best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8I9ZoWSYJg

Fucking great show. I'm going through the series DVDs right now and wow what an amazing show. Deadwood has to go down as a classic TV series for how well they portrayed the era and how the actors perfectly portrayed the era.

It is actually creepy having the guy who portrayed Wu explain how he did what he did in perfect english and then watch him portray a character who was oblivious to english.

Fuck them all....I'll cancel Sunday Ticket and use the money saved to dine out with Mrs. Morris.

I am trying to convince Mrs. 25 to let me get the Extra Innings package. It's cheaper then Sunday Ticket. There's 162 games for each instead of just one each Sunday has well. It's worth it. She's not giving in :cwy:

Fucking great show. I'm going through the series DVDs right now and wow what an amazing show. Deadwood has to go down as a classic TV series for how well they portrayed the era and how the actors perfectly portrayed the era.

It is actually creepy having the guy who portrayed Wu explain how he did what he did in perfect english and then watch him portray a character who was oblivious to english.

Without a doubt, one of the best series ever.