SportsWrath

If the Giants take Tiki back would he start immediately?

JackStroud

In my opinion he would, and Bradshaw would back him up.........Jacobs playing a lot in the 1st half to wear down the D

Tiki is a monster and if hes coming back he's surely been working with Joe Carini in Hawthorne and will once again have the strongest leg bench in the NFL- over 800 lbs

:facepalm:

you did not know the world famous strength coach Joe Carini was the main reason for Tiki's Renaissance??

Brian Westbrook signed up with Carini 3 yrs ago but he did not have the dedication or lived too far for it to take root

Carini puts you through ultimate torture to get in shape.......he wont even take you unless you are willing to do the ultimate sacrifice

If the Giants just released his rights without even getting a draft pick, thats sad............you don't give an inch in this league

the talent levels are to equal

As for Pierce..........lets see who would want to pick him up if he wanted to play again............?????

The Winnipeg Winnebagos?? :smartass:

If the Giants just released his rights without even getting a draft pick, thats sad............you don't give an inch in this league

the talent levels are to equal

As for Pierce..........lets see who would want to pick him up if he wanted to play again............?????

The Winnipeg Winnebagos?? :smartass:

Let me bring some logic to that.

Tiki had two years left on a contract that was paying him something around 6 million a year. Would you like to pay $6 million for a 36 year old RB who hasn't played in 4 years? No team would give up a draft pick to the Giants to bring in that contract. And no team would give up a draft pick to the Giants knowing that the Giants have no interest in him...just wait for him to be a FA.

I think this is a very bad decision by the Giants and will become a fiasco next December

We will probably be fighting for a playoff spot once again and Captain Queeg leads us to yet another 10-6 season beating up on the bad teams

It will come down to the last game of the season and Tampa will beat us out for a playoff spot as Tiki runs for 256 yds going all year for Tampa without fumbling once.

I can see this one and you don't need to be Nostrodamus to see it..............BTW why all the Tiki hate??......did he shoot the pope or something...........ohhhhhhh I get it....he pointed out playing for Coughlin is like rooting for the dentist.

Queeg will once again ask everyone to kiss his Irish Axx and we will be left wondering who would ever want to

Isn't Tiki our all time leading RB who the day after Old Man Mara died ran for 230 some yds and destroyed the Skins single handed 36-0..........wheres the love?

I see Tiki putting in another 4 years at 1500 yds per and being voted into the Hall of Fame.........a place ol Coughy can only visit like you and I...........along with Airhorn, and Eli.

There have been very few truly Elite players on the Giants hte last 15 years...........Tiki, Strahan, who else???

I think this is a very bad decision by the Giants and will become a fiasco next December

We will probably be fighting for a playoff spot once again and Captain Queeg leads us to yet another 10-6 season beating up on the bad teams

It will come down to the last game of the season and Tampa will beat us out for a playoff spot as Tiki runs for 256 yds going all year for Tampa without fumbling once.

I can see this one and you don't need to be Nostrodamus to see it..............BTW why all the Tiki hate??......did he shoot the pope or something...........ohhhhhhh I get it....he pointed out playing for Coughlin is like rooting for the dentist.

Queeg will once again ask everyone to kiss his Irish Axx and we will be left wondering who would ever want to

Isn't Tiki our all time leading RB who the day after Old Man Mara died ran for 230 some yds and destroyed the Skins single handed 36-0..........wheres the love?

I see Tiki putting in another 4 years at 1500 yds per and being voted into the Hall of Fame.........a place ol Coughy can only visit like you and I...........along with Airhorn, and Eli.

There have been very few truly Elite players on the Giants hte last 15 years...........Tiki, Strahan, who else???

Eli Manning?

Let me bring some logic to that.

Tiki had two years left on a contract that was paying him something around 6 million a year. Would you like to pay $6 million for a 36 year old RB who hasn't played in 4 years? No team would give up a draft pick to the Giants to bring in that contract. And no team would give up a draft pick to the Giants knowing that the Giants have no interest in him...just wait for him to be a FA.

especially since there are RB's in the draft, that are not 36 and four years out of football.

I do not consider Eli Manning an Elite player...........hes a bit above average.

Can you imagine Eli on a team like say the Skins, He'd look like Dave Brown............he is afforded perhaps the best young receiver corp in the NFL, a very good O line, outstanding RBs and still we go 10-6 and he throws 30 INTs

Vintage Stroud.

well can you think of another Giants player of the last 15 years who could even sniff the Hall?

I'd say Toomer was the only other one who could be considered in passing............David Tyree for that catch alone

Do you think Pierce and Coughlin have a shot?- Hall of Clowns for those two :05-mafia:

well can you think of another Giants player of the last 15 years who could even sniff the Hall?

I'd say Toomer was the only other one who could be considered in passing............David Tyree for that catch alone

Do you think Pierce and Coughlin have a shot?- Hall of Clowns for those two :05-mafia:

Eli Manning?

Can you predict some lotto numbers too?

I'll never have to seek out a Dali painting for surrealism again.

Oh, and :facepalm:

No way should we take TiKi back. i don't care what he may or may not have left. The dude was a disruptive, me first guy in the locker room.

Great player on the field, shitty team mate off.

that having been said, if the big daddy says he can get him ready, the big daddy can get him ready.

On Feb. 18, Barber called Carini and said he was serious about getting back into football. The next day, Barber was in Carini's gym and he's been there every day since, including weekends. Barber weighed in at 195 pounds, well below his playing weight of 205-208 pounds. Carini wants to get Barber up to around 212. "I can put that on him in a matter of weeks," Carini said.

Barber on the leg press is working with 980 pounds (he was at 1,100 five years ago) and 600 pounds in the dead lift (down from 760 in his playing days).

"He's got a little work to do," said Carini, who has worked with Giants offensive linemen Chris Snee and Shaun O'Hara as well as Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson. "He keeps coming every day, we're going to get it done. The truth of the matter is he has no injuries. His knees feel great, his back is great, his shoulders are in great shape."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/trainer_believes_in_tiki_jqnZPXUWoy5SBjIaJKQ4yM#ixzz1GCawTUoZ