SportsWrath

Nobody pays attention

RaginCaucasian

Ok, it's been a while since I've been on but I'm infuriated how awful today was..... that and I've had too much to drink trying to forget this so forgive me........

Doesn't anyone on this team pay attention????

To what's going on, on the field or in this team's history!?!?!?!?!?

In my short time on this earth I have seen this team collapse time & time again, today utterly & in total has broken me...........................

Pisarcik's fumble................................................

Cunningham's BS with the Eagles & the Vikings (97 Wild Card..... Jake Reed WAS OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!! I don't care what anyone else says & could Chris Calloway hold onto a goddamn onsides kick !!!!!!!)..................

Westbrook's punt return.................................................................

Cherry Garcia's BS ..........................................................................

WHICH OF COURSE BRINGS ME TO TODAY'S DEBACLE.............WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TEAM DOING OUT THERE..... DO THEY HONESTLY NEED VINCE FUCKING LOMBARDI TO COACH IN ORDER TO PROTECT A 21 POINT LEAD WITH LESS THAN 10 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!!!! THE BLAME IS TOO GREAT FOR ONE MAN TO BEAR!!!!! DISMANTLE THIS GROUP OF HEARTLESS, GUTLESS CHOKE ARTISTS!!!!!!! FUCK THIS TEAM, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT THEY DO...... THE ONLY WAY I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS WRETCHED BUNCH OF LOSERS IS IF THEY WIN THE SUPER BOWL........... THAT'S IT, NOTHING LESS THAN THAT..... I HONESTLY DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DO FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON, I DON'T CARE IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY DEFEAT THE EAGLES IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP (ok, maybe that might ease the pain) BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE................. TIME AFTER TIME THIS TEAM HAS BEEN BURNED FOR TAKING THEIR FOOT OFF THE GAS AGAINST THE EAGLES AND OTHER TEAMS BOTH IN THE REGULAR SEASON & IN THE PLAYOFFS....... WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO LEARN??????? THEY SAY THOSE WHO FORGET HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT............... THIS FRANCHISE SHOULD REMEMBER SUCH A SAYING WHEN THEY EVALUATE THEIR PLAYERS & THEIR COACHING STAFF....... SIMPLY PUTRID & VOMITIOUS.... HOW DO YOU LET YOUR MOST HATED RIVAL COME INTO YOUR NEW HOUSE & REPEAT HISTORY....... NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN EMBARRASSED TO BE A GIANTS FAN......... SADLY I AM TODAY. FUCK THIS TEAM, I AM DONE WITH ROOTING FOR THEM, A HIGH SCHOOL COACH WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF IN THE SECOND HALF TODAY.

With that being said, I don't blame Matt Dodge............. everyone has one shitty play in them, his unfortunatley came at the wrong goddamn time..... Nonethless, where the hell was the return coverage?????? YOU LET THAT SHOWBOATING ASSHOLE MESEAN JACKSON BEAT YOU!!!!!!!! Learn from this Giants defense, the next time you face him you make sure he leaves the field of play IN A GODDAMN AMBULANCE!!!!!! FOR THAT MATTER WHERE THE HELL WAS THE FIRST HALF DEFENSE IN THE LAST QUARTER OF THE GAME????? DID THEY GO TO STARBUCKS FOR A FUCKING LATEE???? GODDAMN, YOU LET A CONVICTED FELON BEAT YOU!!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR HEADS?!?!?!?!??!? I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT, HONESTLY..... IF YOU CANT SECURE A WIN WITH A 3 TOUCHDOWN LEAD IN THE LAST QUARTER OF THE GAME YOU DON'T DESERVE TO FUCKING PLAY...... END OF STORY

MY PATIENCE HAS BEEN TRIED ENOUGH WITH THIS TEAM...... AS I SAID EARLIER, IT WILL TAKE A TURNAROUND OF EPIC PROPORTIONS TO MAKE ME A FAN OF THIS TEAM AGAIN.

That's it, I honestly am not a fan of this team..... not even in any way am I pulling for them at all....... my allegiance has been utterly ruptured & shattered..... IF they make it all the way they will do so without my support, I am done.

Your's truly,

Ragin

This one hurt, but not as bad as the SF loss.

The SF loss was the end of the season. At least the Giants have a shot at making amends.

If TC is half the coach I think he is, he takes a completely optimistic approach with the team:

"Guys, we kicked the shit out of them most of the game, but we screwed up at the end.....beat Green Bay, and last Sunday doesn't matter. 60 minutes of football, fellas, and we are back in the playoffs."

This one hurt, but not as bad as the SF loss.

The SF loss was the end of the season. At least the Giants have a shot at making amends.

If TC is half the coach I think he is, he takes a completely optimistic approach with the team:

"Guys, we kicked the shit out of them most of the game, but we screwed up at the end.....beat Green Bay, and last Sunday doesn't matter. 60 minutes of football, fellas, and we are back in the playoffs."

Thanks for putting things in prospective Joe.

C,. Wagon

I am with Ragin on this one. This years team means shit to me at this point. With the exception of the Colts game every game we have lost this season has been given away with our own stupidity.

They only way to repair my faith in this team this year is with a superbowl win. Anything other than that and it confiorms my opinion of them being pretenders.

I am with Ragin on this one. This years team means shit to me at this point. With the exception of the Colts game every game we have lost this season has been given away with our own stupidity.

They only way to repair my faith in this team this year is with a superbowl win. Anything other than that and it confiorms my opinion of them being pretenders.

You know the funny thing though? When this team totally seems like it needs a complete revamping, that's when they do really well.

The year we won the Super Bowl, Eli had his annual late-season swoon, and our receivers led the NFL in dropped passes. Webster was on his way to getting cut and our secondary was in shambles... but we went on and won the Super Bowl. Press releases had Reese beginning to scout QBs to draft at the midway point, but everyone pulled their shit together at the right time.

Of course, now that I said that, we really will have a collapse, but still, one can hope.

When the Giants were up by 3 TDs the woman kept asking me why I was such a pessimist. I told keep watching games with me and you'll be just as bad soon enough. Fucking Eagles. :ranting2:

I said the same to my wife. She said why you getting so mad they are winning by 21 points, I said just watch and see.