SportsWrath

Powerful Giants effort wiil DESTROY overconfident Eagles

JackStroud

No longer see this as a close contest

Eagles will fall on the sword of cockiness and be dominated completely

Giants well rested and pissed after sleep walking through the Cowboys game

Fewell planning an all out assault on Vick......the Eagles have no running game and cannot stop the run....if they put 8 in the box Manning and company will run up the score like a pinball game

This will be a massacre that will set ESPN heads spinning after last weeks odd results......Giants will come to Philadelphia looking to hurt people

Giants 38 Eagles 17..........but it wont be that close till garbage time :05-mafia:

Well rested? We're going to have trouble fielding an oline.

No worries....the Eagles cannot mount much of a pass rush, and will be forced to sit back trying to stop our running game

look this is just a feeling I'm getting about the game....I could be wrong but I feel they (the Eagles) will come back to Earth Sunday night

I'm sure we can scrounge up 5 guys to play O-Line..........Manning really has not had a hand laid on him all year but for the Colts game which I saw as an early season shakedown game.....meaningless in the long run....if our O-line sucks that bad why do our runners average 6 yds a carry (best in the NFL) are we doing it with smoke and mirrors?

you guys a re a bunch of nervous nellies........we are 5-1 over the last 6 games.......not chopped liver

No worries....the Eagles cannot mount much of a pass rush, and will be forced to sit back trying to stop our running game

look this is just a feeling I'm getting about the game....I could be wrong but I feel they (the Eagles) will come back to Earth Sunday night

I'm sure we can scrounge up 5 guys to play O-Line..........Manning really has not had a hand laid on him all year but for the Colts game which I saw as an early season shakedown game.....meaningless in the long run....if our O-line sucks that bad why do our runners average 6 yds a carry (best in the NFL) are we doing it with smoke and mirrors?

you guys a re a bunch of nervous nellies........we are 5-1 over the last 6 games.......not chopped liver

We're down two centers, our starting left tackle, our 2nd stringer is having back problems, and the guy behind him is just coming back from a broken foot. Our starting LG is now our starting center. Our left guard position is going to be manned by either a guy one game in from a torn pec injury, or a rookie. That side of the line has to face one of the better DEs in the league.

We're 0-1 since those injuries to Diehl and Koets--I'm a little concerned. :unsure:

I'm not concerned. I just have a feeling this game is the one that will finally establish us as super bowl NFC favorites

Think about it.....we really only have 3 competitors- Eagles, Falcons and Tampa and despite the trouncing of the Skins I'm not overly impressed with any of the 3.

We thrash the Eagles and of course ESPN jumps on the Falcons bandwagon, but thats their Giant hating nature.

Yeah the past 5 days have been 24 hrs of Vick, I think the Giants are gonna be pretty pissed and go we are not the 32nd rank d of the Washington Redskins, we are the #1 D who had a bad game plan against Dallas. Vick has a nice redemption story, even though I am not sure what exactly he has done to be redeemed off the field. I agree with Jack we win big. I have not looked forward to any game since super bowl 42, Sunday night primetime!, I can't wait :freaked:

Yeah the past 5 days have been 24 hrs of Vick, I think the Giants are gonna be pretty pissed and go we are not the 32nd rank d of the Washington Redskins, we are the #1 D who had a bad game plan against Dallas. Vick has a nice redemption story, even though I am not sure what exactly he has done to be redeemed off the field. I agree with Jack we win big. I have not looked forward to any game since super bowl 42, Sunday night primetime!, I can't wait :freaked:

Seriously, the NFL Network has become unwatchable....everyone is on Vick's junk right now.

As far as the media are concerned, he's a first round HOFer after one game v. the worst defense in the leage.

I really hope you guys are right--there's nothing I hate more in football than losing to the fucking Eagles.

How about losing to Dallas ? of all the teams in the leaue thats the team I never want to lose to .... self anointed Americas Team :puke:

Seriously, the NFL Network has become unwatchable....everyone is on Vick's junk right now.

As far as the media are concerned, he's a first round HOFer after one game v. the worst defense in the leage.

exactly because its a made for lifetime movie according to them, the problem is hes not exactly redeeming himself. hes just not killing dogs anymore, its not like hes out ringing bells for the salvation army and they want to make him humanitarian of the year just cause hes not doing what he should not of have been doing in the first place or what normal human beings don't normal do. As far has I know hes still hanging with the same crew he was killing dogs with, in fact soon after being released from prison one of his boys shot one of his old boys at the gangster birthday bash, so personally I don't see a big change or any remorse from this dirtbag

Vick reminds of Favre last year where he just went on fire. Vick has 11TDs to 0 INTs. That's damn good. I think the best bet is let him run but don't let him pass. Then hopefully by the 4th, assuming the Giants O doesn't shit the bed like last week, he will be very tired and make a critical mistake or 2. Better yet he'll run into and injury.

exactly because its a made for lifetime movie according to them, the problem is hes not exactly redeeming himself. hes just not killing dogs anymore, its not like hes out ringing bells for the salvation army and they want to make him humanitarian of the year just cause hes not doing what he should not of have been doing in the first place or what normal human beings don't normal do. As far has I know hes still hanging with the same crew he was killing dogs with, in fact soon after being released from prison one of his boys shot one of his old boys at the gangster birthday bash, so personally I don't see a big change or any remorse from this dirtbag

Yeah, if someone told me he was the same bullshit artist, it wouldn't surprise me.

Like you said, how has he changed?...he's playing football, and no longer killing dogs because he went to jail for it.

I understand the dude repaid his debt to society, but for fuck's sakes, he's no hero.

He's a talented ex-con who puts asses in the stands....nothing beyond that.

Vick reminds of Favre last year where he just went on fire. Vick has 11TDs to 0 INTs. That's damn good. I think the best bet is let him run but don't let him pass. Then hopefully by the 4th, assuming the Giants O doesn't shit the bed like last week, he will be very tired and make a critical mistake or 2. Better yet he'll run into and injury.

i think whatever he does(pass or run) we have to force him to make that decision quickly.

How about losing to Dallas ? of all the teams in the leaue thats the team I never want to lose to .... self anointed Americas Team :puke:

Nope. The fumble, that loss in 87 when Cunningham dodged a sure tackle by Banks, those vile, dirty Ryan teams, them edging us out of the division title (and playoffs) in '88, breaking our winning streak in '90...That's not even going into this decade. Fuck, I've hated them from their Vermeil days and those dickbags like Carmichael, Montgomery, and Bergey.

I hope I live a ripe old age, and those fucks never sniff a Lombardi that entire time.

Now I get to add this game to the list of choke jobs by the Giants against this team. :ranting2::furious:

Nope. The fumble, that loss in 87 when Cunningham dodged a sure tackle by Banks, those vile, dirty Ryan teams, them edging us out of the division title (and playoffs) in '88, breaking our winning streak in '90...That's not even going into this decade. Fuck, I've hated them from their Vermeil days and those dickbags like Carmichael, Montgomery, and Bergey.

I hope I live a ripe old age, and those fucks never sniff a Lombardi that entire time.

Now I get to add this game to the list of choke jobs by the Giants against this team. :ranting2::furious:

I on;y go back to the early 90's, but I learned early on that to be a Giants fan, hating the Eagles is a well earned right.

Yes that is what kills me Gut....we always find an exotic way to lose to these creeps...and yet they never get close to a trophy which warms my soul. :)

Yes that is what kills me Gut....we always find an exotic way to lose to these creeps...and yet they never get close to a trophy which warms my soul. :)

It's like we're cursed--remember that game where we blocked a kick in the final seconds, and instead of winning, the fuckers recovered the ball and ran it in for a td?

That team seems to only be successful in fucking the Giants up.

So I got it wrong

I'm not Nostradamus

Gilbride fkked me up by playiing pitty pat offense and not going long

lets give Beamon a shot at WR and also line up Bradshaw in the slot and put Jacobs in the backfield

If Bradshaw can do what he does at RB can you imagine what he would WR/YAC?.........a little Steve Smith (Carolina) Jr

So I got it wrong

I'm not Nostradamus

Gilbride fkked me up by playiing pitty pat offense and not going long

lets give Beamon a shot at WR and also line up Bradshaw in the slot and put Jacobs in the backfield

If Bradshaw can do what he does at RB can you imagine what he would WR/YAC?.........a little Steve Smith (Carolina) Jr

who is beamon?

who is beamon?

the new kick return guy.....are you an english teacher?......or in real life do you look like the English patient after the plane crash LOL.........we are a stickler for detail are'nt wee

Ok Ok Blackmon..........but somehow I think you knew that already LOL

:busted_cop: