SportsWrath

were getting no respect but who have we beaten?

JackStroud

the schedule gets tougher now

we'll know by mid season if we are SB worthy

the way we are playing now though, and if we can get better on specials we have a shot

jacobs is the key, he has to pick it up,.....hes halfway there

cowboys will be tough on monday night but they must rely on the pass as no one can run on us now

if we get to romo early ,,,,,,,its lights out in dallas

From what I can tell....there is real parity in the NFL right now and judging by the close scores across the board, any team can beat any other team on any given day. I don't see a dominant team right now. After only 6 games into the season, there are no undefeated teams. I can't remember a time when that happened.

Biggest surprise to me: St. Louis Rams.....where the heck did they come from all the sudden? Whatever....I'm happy for Spags (just as long as they don't knock us off somewhere down the line)

From what I can tell....there is real parity in the NFL right now and judging by the close scores across the board, any team can beat any other team on any given day. I don't see a dominant team right now. After only 6 games into the season, there are no undefeated teams. I can't remember a time when that happened.

Biggest surprise to me: St. Louis Rams.....where the heck did they come from all the sudden? Whatever....I'm happy for Spags (just as long as they don't knock us off somewhere down the line)

Bradford looks like he could be pretty good but Spags must have done some work on that OLine.

I'm not too worried about St Louis, but good for Spags.....I loved the guy as our DC

I'm beginning to really warm up to Fewell.....he might even be better, but there is no doubt now he has far superior talent to what Spags was dealt

Here are the teams that worry me in that order

#1- Colts

#2- New Orleans

#3- Pittsburg

#4- Jets

#5- Ravens

#6- Believe it or not The Skins

#7- Titans (would love to get another shot at those clowns)

All the others we can more or less steamroll with our physical play and offensive playmakers......I know I know Phila/Dallas but I think we can handle both twice this year....Dallas is about to unravel, and the Eagles cannot use the run to set up the pass on us.....nor can anyone else for that matter. this is the stingiest run D I have ever seen from a Giants team.

Win next week and I think it closes the coffin on the Cowboys.

But they have talent, their backs are against the wall, and the Giants are on the road. It will be a VERY hard game.

not to mention the Giants are less than stellar in prime time, especially Monday nights.

Win next week and I think it closes the coffin on the Cowboys.

But they have talent, their backs are against the wall, and the Giants are on the road. It will be a VERY hard game.

Definitely agree and that's why it's imperative that the Giants start fast to demoralise the Cowboys. With Philips as HC it shouldn't take long for the team to quit on him.

I'm not too worried about St Louis, but good for Spags.....I loved the guy as our DC

I'm beginning to really warm up to Fewell.....he might even be better, but there is no doubt now he has far superior talent to what Spags was dealt

Here are the teams that worry me in that order

#1- Colts

#2- New Orleans

#3- Pittsburg

#4- Jets

#5- Ravens

#6- Believe it or not The Skins

#7- Titans (would love to get another shot at those clowns)

All the others we can more or less steamroll with our physical play and offensive playmakers......I know I know Phila/Dallas but I think we can handle both twice this year....Dallas is about to unravel, and the Eagles cannot use the run to set up the pass on us.....nor can anyone else for that matter. this is the stingiest run D I have ever seen from a Giants team.

WE already lost to 2 of those teams and other than the Skins we don't play any of them teams this year(yet). I am more worried about the eagles than the skins I don't know any one else who isn't, (other than you)