SportsWrath

Mathias Kiwanuka

Lughead

He'll be looking for a new contract and if we don't show him the money he will be going to another team.

The drafting of JPP is starting to look better as time goes on.

yes, he showed a lot of athleticism being 10 yds offsides on the kickoff.

Oh my fucking god....and this will apply to numerous topics. It is one game, He had a good game. And he did so coming in on substitution packages. Kiwi never did any damage from a base defense position. So his payable ability is limited to definable situations. Please do not try and make week one performances in positions where they were expected to perform equal an offseason problem. I know it creates a story to talk about but come on guys...week one. Kiwi did a great job but he was put into that place by the situation and the playcall. Sure his ability made him succeed but every time he did he was in a clearly passing scenario. If you want to hand out the money you want someone who consistently does that in ALL scenarios not just the clearly passing scenarios.

Oh my fucking god....and this will apply to numerous topics. It is one game, He had a good game. And he did so coming in on substitution packages. Kiwi never did any damage from a base defense position. So his payable ability is limited to definable situations. Please do not try and make week one performances in positions where they were expected to perform equal an offseason problem. I know it creates a story to talk about but come on guys...week one. Kiwi did a great job but he was put into that place by the situation and the playcall. Sure his ability made him succeed but every time he did he was in a clearly passing scenario. If you want to hand out the money you want someone who consistently does that in ALL scenarios not just the clearly passing scenarios.

Osi was benched in favor of Kiwi, who was considered the better option in the run defense last year. It's even more folly to base an opinion off week one (which you're actually doing yourself by analyzing the week one 'clearly passing scenarios' and neglecting the previous 5 season in which his versatility allowed us to play him at linebacker, and coaches obviously haven't labeled him as this clearly passing scenario only player because he was penciled in over Umenyiora) and then bitch at others for doing the same thing.

Take a chill pill, people are just praising someone who had a good performance. And someone I've said all along is better all-around player than Osi Umenyiora.

Don't you think you're overeacting a little bit here also?

debbie_downer.jpg