SportsWrath

Eli In Review

donovan4prez

had his daddy facilitate a trade, refused to suit up for the Chargers and demanded a trade

commanded the largest rookie contract ever, said he would hold out, signed after weeks of grumbling

got booed in New York, wouldn’t wear the Chargers hat, and looked like a 5 year old who had just pissed himself in the Peter Pan play.

fought with Warner, refused to take Kurt's advice, wanted on the field right away, had his teammates question his play

(Upon playing) went winless, had a passer rating of 0.0., got yanked from games, threw 3x as many picks, and had veterans question him for ruining their season

(in college) Chose Daddy’s alma mater, underachieved, never won a BCS bowl, rode Brothers coattails and used his name and genes to become #1 pick. (People forgot to notice that when he speaks he sounds half inbred, & retarded)

wanted the NY market for endorsements, most likely got a STD from singer Lindsay Lohan (who dumped him), rented a penthouse, gets drilled by NY media daily for being a bust.

teammates rallied around each other to win division and despite Eli's erratic play down the stretch managed to get a playoff home game in the 1st round and still went scoreless to the Carolina Panthers

am i missing anything?

had his daddy facilitate a trade, refused to suit up for the Chargers and demanded a trade

commanded the largest rookie contract ever, said he would hold out, signed after weeks of grumbling

got booed in New York, wouldn’t wear the Chargers hat, and looked like a 5 year old who had just pissed himself in the Peter Pan play.

fought with Warner, :confused: refused to take Kurt's advice, wanted on the field right away, had his teammates question his play

(Upon playing) went winless, had a passer rating of 0.0., got yanked from games, threw 3x as many picks, and had veterans question him for ruining their season

(in college) Chose Daddy’s alma mater, underachieved, never won a BCS bowl, rode Brothers coattails and used his name and genes to become #1 pick. (People forgot to notice that when he speaks he sounds half inbred, & retarded)

wanted the NY market for endorsements, most likely got a STD from singer Lindsay Lohan They dated?(who dumped him), rented a penthouse, gets drilled by NY media daily for being a bust.

teammates rallied around each other to win division and despite Eli's erratic play down the stretch managed to get a playoff home game in the 1st round and still went scoreless to the Carolina Panthers

am i missing anything?

Yeah the Eagle got sweapt by Eli last year so how bad does that make them

Guest Carbo
you mean when they beat the Eagles twice w/o McNabb in the lineup and barely beat a Mike McMahon-led team in OT??

:clap:

Strange, but the standings show those wins without asterisks. I guess that means they are still two wins for the Giants, and two losses for the Eagles.

BTW, Vegas has the odds 3-1 in favor of Eli Manning winning a Super Bowl before McNabb.

Strange, but the standings show those wins without asterisks. I guess that means they are still two wins for the Giants, and two losses for the Eagles.

BTW, Vegas has the odds 3-1 in favor of Eli Manning winning a Super Bowl before McNabb.

Carbo- Don't you dare make me give you props again.

D4P- You know you are just a pimple on the ass of life when these guys make you look like a fool.

Guest Lockhart
.........looked like a 5 year old who had just pissed himself in the Peter Pan play.

Perfect description for his look at that time - he also has that look a lot on the sideline after one of his many 3 and out or interecepted pass offensive drives.

Perfect description for his look at that time - he also has that look a lot on the sideline after one of his many 3 and out or interecepted pass offensive drives.

Carbo's other screen name chimes in to make it look official.

fought with Warner, refused to take Kurt's advice, wanted on the field right away, had his teammates question his play

wanted the NY market for endorsements, most likely got a STD from singer Lindsay Lohan (who dumped him), rented a penthouse, gets drilled by NY media daily for being a bust.

am i missing anything?

when did he get pulled from games?

all he has to do now is puke on the field and he will have matched all of mcnabbs achievments..

Is this the same D4P from the other MB? These postings are a sorry attempt to instigate from a guy who's team is from a city committed to losing.

If it is the same person, then you must have gotten soft, your former incarnation was much more clever. If not, then you are a sorry attempt at the person I enjoyed as D4P.

This thread is dopey but then again this MB seems to be a haven for this type of brain fart.

Am I missing anything?

Guest Carbo
Carbo- Don't you dare make me give you props again.
We're all entitled to a weak moment or two. Say what you want about me, but I hate the Eagles, and their Neanderthal fans, more than you.

You defended Eli... :cwy:

this is a Kodak moment.

We're all entitled to a weak moment or two. Say what you want about me, but I hate the Eagles, and their Neanderthal fans, more than you.

You hate Eagles fans more than I do or You hate Eagles fans more than you hate me?

Please be more clear.

Any real Giants fan should dislike the Eagles (if not) hate them.

this is where the true discussion lies, we needn't be (as Parcells put it: subversive from within).

We are what we are until we're something else. So, for the time being, we're in the position of defending the NFC East title and fighting off the nonsense of fans like those of the Eagles who have conveniently forgotten that they haven't won the big one and only dominated while much of the East was so weak that it wasn't much to win it and slide into a favorable playoff position...and yet they blew it time and time again.

Is this the same D4P from the other MB? These postings are a sorry attempt to instigate from a guy who's team is from a city committed to losing.

If it is the same person, then you must have gotten soft, your former incarnation was much more clever. If not, then you are a sorry attempt at the person I enjoyed as D4P.

This thread is dopey but then again this MB seems to be a haven for this type of brain fart.

Am I missing anything?

no your not missing anything...

:(

Guest Carbo
You defended Eli... :cwy:

this is a Kodak moment.

Don't get all teary eyed on me now.

You hate Eagles fans more than I do or You hate Eagles fans more than you hate me?

Please be more clear.

I hate Eagles fans. I hate you. I hate Eagles fans more than I hate you. Clear enough?

Hold me Im scared :cwy:
Will you still respect me in the morning?

Your dick is delicious.
Fixed, and thank you Firstnten.

I hate Eagles fans. I hate you. I hate Eagles fans more than I hate you. Clear enough?

To hate someone is to admit that they mean something to you.

That being said...

I feel nothing but indifference toward you.