SportsWrath

Eli In Review

donovan4prez

I like it better when the NFC east is competitive between the G and Philthadelphia, but I don't that's to be anytime soon: we're miles ahead of the Beagles.

Yea cause our last game we played against them went into overtime. That's not competitive at all :TD:

And you don't know what could happen between now and the end of this season. The Eagles could be in the super bowl again :TD:

Yea cause our last game we played against them went into overtime. That's not competitive at all :TD:

And you don't know what could happen between now and the end of this season. The Eagles could be in the super bowl again :TD:

shhhh....i love "knowlegeable" fans that evaluate their teams in April.....8 days before the draft :clap:

doesn't it make them look terribly smart???

Of course, the Skins ened nicely last season. They'll have QB issues this season, so Brunnel will get injured and then what's to worry about?

The Eagles are McNabb as far as I'm concerned. He's very good, but not a big game QB, so I'm not worried. There's also Dawkins (and I wish we had him), but I'v seen him handled before...and I think we all know what I mean.

Then there's the boys, it is clearly the T.O. threat that worries me. That, mixed with Terry Glenn, Witten, and possibly throwing to Julius out of the backfield, that could be trouble.

We'll have to attack the line quite a bit and disguise coverage.

In the end though, I still think that we'll win the East...again.