SportsWrath

Eli In Review

donovan4prez

What ever. You know, I've realized that it's not you that makes me mad it's the fact that I can't reach through my monitor and tear your throat out. Somebody invent that ability and we'll see ass holes like d4p vanish for ever.

:LMAO:

internet toughguys :flex:

you're so intimidating :rolleyes:

Guest Lockhart
Updated Picture Of Elisha And New Love

eli_drunk.jpg

HAHAHAHA! That's the truth - she was probably pouring Beers down him looking for that proposal.

you're absolutely right sally.....i have no desire to be tough on a mb

problem for you is i'm sure it doesn't translate in real life :(

Hide behind you monitor and sling insults with out facing any consequences...I'd say you're the one with the issues not me.

Hide behind you monitor and sling insults with out facing any consequences...I'd say you're the one with the issues not me.

do you actually read your own posts???

:clap:

congrats on making yourself sound more stupid and hypocritical than before....that must have been quite some task

congrats on making yourself sound more stupid and hypocritical than before....that must have been quite some task

Another meanigless post from D4P. Keep hiding.

If I insult it's because I am provoked. You sign on and insult people for kicks. Keep hiding.

Guest Carbo

This is entertaining. Watching SuperSnitch 420 get smacked around on an internet message board. Apparently utterly helpless to do anything about it.

Pulls up lawn chair, and cracks a cold one. . .

This is entertaining. Watching SuperSnitch 420 get smacked around on an internet message board. Apparently utterly helpless to do anything about it.

Pulls up lawn chair, and cracks a cold one. . .

He's not smacking me around, sorry.

It's also something you're never able to accomplish either. 2 pees in a pod.

Donavan, how could you possibly make any obsevations about Eli or any of the Giants for that matter? Did you see the Eagles disappointing showing last season? You sucked. I would be worried about your own team. Who is Donavan's backup? He's injured in forty places, he lost his balls, He gets one or two good hits on him and his career is finished. I will take Eli any day of the week over that old chunky eating bastard. The Giants will be fine and once again the Eagles will finish at the bottom of the NFC East.

Donavan, how could you possibly make any obsevations about Eli or any of the Giants for that matter? Did you see the Eagles disappointing showing last season? You sucked. I would be worried about your own team. Who is Donavan's backup? He's injured in forty places, he lost his balls, He gets one or two good hits on him and his career is finished. I will take Eli any day of the week over that old chunky eating bastard. The Giants will be fine and once again the Eagles will finish at the bottom of the NFC East.

why is a woman trying to discuss football with men??? go fix me a sammich

how do you know for sure she's a she????

we went throught this already. It's me.

Donavan, I know you are sad about your suck ass Eagles, that's why you're lashing out. You will be at the bottom of the NFC East for years to come. Don't cry here's a tissue.

I like it better when the NFC east is competitive between the G and Philthadelphia, but I don't that's to be anytime soon: we're miles ahead of the Beagles.

I suspect we'll have a time with the Boys and the Skins have just continued to improve. The Beagles have become the trash of the East and it must be a shame for those fans that that cake walk through the East didn't lead them to more than one losing SB effort.

You have to be careful rubbing it in though, that city is cursed and its fans hate the stench they give off themselves.

At least our rivalry with the Cowboys will be on good footing and we have even more to root for with Tuna coming to his end. Victory will be sweet!

I like it better when the NFC east is competitive between the G and Philthadelphia, but I don't that's to be anytime soon: we're miles ahead of the Beagles.

I suspect we'll have a time with the Boys and the Skins have just continued to improve. The Beagles have become the trash of the East and it must be a shame for those fans that that cake walk through the East didn't lead them to more than one losing SB effort.

You have to be careful rubbing it in though, that city is cursed and its fans hate the stench they give off themselves.

At least our rivalry with the Cowboys will be on good footing and we have even more to root for with Tuna coming to his end. Victory will be sweet!

Agreed. the only thing I am worried about is the Cowboys. I suspect the downfall of the Cowboys with T.O. (and of course their 100 yr old QB) won't come until mid season.