SportsWrath

I'm rooting for Sheridan

JackStroud

They should let the poor fxxxer go up to the booth as he wanted to and do it his way

he needs to bring 8

he needs to develop some good blitz packages

if your going to go down you should go down swinging and do it your way

Coughlin should never have told him how to coach........Coughlins is an offensive coach

he knows zip about defense

Enjoying a nice cool day here in hell - I agree with jack ( ! ) about letting Sheridan go upstairs. They wanted an emotional guy to fire everyone up on the sideline while he coached but that's just not Sheridan's style. Don't try to put the round peg into the square hole! He's a more studious, study the chessboard kind of coach. So you make him stay on the sideline, where he's worthless at getting players fired up AND you take away what he probably does best - study the chessboard.

That said, he might suck just as bad from upstairs but why not take a shot at letting him do it the way he wanted to in the first place? Couldn't be any worse, that's for sure.

all this will pretty much be moot if the Boys manage the big win, like they're showing up to know in the 2nd. The damn Cowboys, they can't beat us so they'll f' us by winning. I hate them...almost as much as the Beagles.

Oh yeah, let Sheridan go to the booth, I don't care, but we've already shown some communication problems in the secondary, so I don't know if that won't make things more difficult.

all this will pretty much be moot if the Boys manage the big win, like they're showing up to know in the 2nd. The damn Cowboys, they can't beat us so they'll f' us by winning. I hate them...almost as much as the Beagles.

Oh yeah, let Sheridan go to the booth, I don't care, but we've already shown some communication problems in the secondary, so I don't know if that won't make things more difficult.

all we gotta do is get a tied record with dallas to get in.

I'm rooting for Sheridan, too. I hope he gets a swell next job.

Hell, throw him a bone and keep him on as Strength and Conditioning....he'd prolly be an upgrade over what we've had...what with hamstring injuries keeping guys out for 12 games....

Hell, throw him a bone and keep him on as Strength and Conditioning....he'd prolly be an upgrade over what we've had...what with hamstring injuries keeping guys out for 12 games....

Not really. Sheridan was no good from the get-go. Strength and conditioning is a whole different animal. Incorporate 1 or 2 yoga classes a week and let the players heal before stepping back on the field....

Not really. Sheridan was no good from the get-go. Strength and conditioning is a whole different animal. Incorporate 1 or 2 yoga classes a week and let the players heal before stepping back on the field....

It was a joke, Nas...because, ya know, our Strength and Conditioning dude sucks, currently, and so does our DC....get it?

I realize S and C and DC are different jobs.

It was a joke, Nas...because, ya know, our Strength and Conditioning dude sucks, currently, and so does our DC....get it?

I realize S and C and DC are different jobs.

Ok good, I seem to have succeed to calm you down. GO GIANTS :smartass:

I'm rooting for Sheridan, too. I hope he gets a swell next job.

Gee Fish..........You must feel pretty bad about saying that now

Whats up with Steve Young?.......He would not give the Giants an ounce of credit for a total axx kicking of a team that has been pretty competitve against elite teams this year

This was a Sagnuola defense last night.....why now? Back to the wall? Sheridan left the dial on BLITZ all night

GB or Dallas loses 1 game and we continue to play like that, they can send us the Lomabardi for Christmas, why prolong it?......it will be no contest

How did Blackburn look to you last night? LOL

Merry Christmas Fish......we're back, now we just need one break from GB or Dallas opponent....too bad we did not wake up last week

Whats up with Steve Young?.......He would not give the Giants an ounce of credit for a total axx kicking of a team that has been pretty competitve against elite teams this year

This was a Sagnuola defense last night.....why now? Back to the wall? Sheridan left the dial on BLITZ all night

GB or Dallas loses 1 game and we continue to play like that, they can send us the Lomabardi for Christmas, why prolong it?......it will be no contest

Merry Christmas Fish......we're back, now we just need one break from GB or Dallas opponent....too bad we did not wake up last week

i like steve young a lot but he was pretty critical of the giants. maybe that was his script that night.

Yes a closet Giant Hater emerged.......what did we ever do to him?

His response was "Thiesmann-esque"

Did we in any way ever dis-member old Steve?

Don't recall.....actually at my age I don't recall a lot

I do remember Chase's 2nd career INT ............ geeeezzzz they even got that wrong......and both against the Skins :smartass:

Not at all, Jack. We beat up on a line missing a couple of its starters, a running game missing its primary running back, and a QB that isn't exactly elite. If anything, I'm bothered that they still managed to get two big plays on us with all of that working against them.

That being said, it was nice to see any team be held to less than 20 pts against us.

"There will be NO three-peat!" :owned:

Blackburn looked really good in the role I like him in--substituting in and out of the D. Goff has been playing well considering 3 starts--an interception and a sack. Hopefully this continues to work next week.

Merry Christmas and good health to you and yours, ya crazy ol' bestid. :)

Our players pull a hammy while brushing their teeth or jerking off. The S&C bullshit has been our problem for quite a while now.

That bum, Sinorice Moss, pulled his hammy coming out of his mother's cunt and has been in that situation ever since.

I dont care if we win the SB, Sheridan has to go and we need fresher greener options at DC. IMO OC too, but I dont think Ill get too much support there.

They should let the poor fxxxer go up to the booth as he wanted to and do it his way

he needs to bring 8

he needs to develop some good blitz packages

if your going to go down you should go down swinging and do it your way

Coughlin should never have told him how to coach........Coughlins is an offensive coach

he knows zip about defense

jacktruth.jpg

you cant handle the booth!